;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: NFL Jerseys Supply wftjejsc [打印本頁]

作者: gh7sanv23t    時間: 2018-8-8 13:01     標題: NFL Jerseys Supply wftjejsc

–    Assailant in police custody  A 37-year-old fisherman died yesterday after being stabbed several times about the body at the Goed Fortuin, West Bank Demerara (WBD) koker following a confrontation with another fisherman .Leroy Khan of 79 Barkley Street,Jerseys Cheap NFL, Goed Fortuin,Cheap NFL Jerseys, WBD,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, was pronounced dead at the West Demerara Regional Hospital shortly after being attacked at around 17:00hrs. Reports disclosed that Khan was stabbed in the region of the heart and slashed about the body. The alleged assailant called “Baby” was taken into police custody.Relatives disclosed that the fisherman worked daily with a small fishing boat at the Goed Fortuin koker where he would spend most of his time,NBA Jerseys From China, and was not known to have any enemies.According to his mother, Jasmattie Hazrat, she received a call minutes after returning home from work. “When I get the call I rush down to the koker and I see dem lifting he and putting he in a vehicle to take he to the hospital. When I reach the hospital the doctor told me he was dead,Allan Houston Jersey,” she lamented.“The person who stab he up is in the lock up. My son was not a trouble maker,Soccer Jerseys From China,” the woman said.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0