;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys xrghzk1l [打印本頁]

作者: TkvbmIh1    時間: 2018-8-10 04:38     標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys xrghzk1l

–    Retired Headteacher is valedictorianThe Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Programme which was started in September by First Lady, Mrs. Sandra Granger saw twenty-seven Buxton residents graduate from the programme.First Lady,NBA Jerseys China, Sandra Granger (fifth from left,China Jerseys Authentic, front row) poses with the ICT Programme Graduating Class of 2015The symposium was held at Friendship Primary School on Friday. Among the graduates was Ms Sylvia Pitt, a 59-year-old retired Head Teacher who was honoured as the valedictorian of the programme. Out of 1000 points, she achieved 983.Presidential Advisor on E-Governance, Floyd Levi, who was the main speaker for the symposium, lauded the programme as one that will make a great difference to the beneficiaries. He also encouraged the graduates to use the programme as a stepping stone for further advancement and self-edification.“This programme ought to be repeated and replicated across this country. Communities like Buxton face numerous challenges, hurdles and obstacles and programmes such as these offer opportunities to overcome these challenges, and will also inspire our youth to achieve, and to see the sky as the limit.”He told the graduating class that the programme should be used as a launching point for greater and better accomplishments. He emphasised that the programme shouldn’t be the end for them but a stepping-stone on the road of success.“This programme should be taken as a life lesson. You should dream positive dreams and through dedication, commitment and hard-work, you can achieve them,San Jose Sharks Gear,” he said.“This programme was aimed to show that the government is serious towards youth development and empowerment,NFL Jerseys China, especially in the study of ICT.” He indicated that the government will soon start opening job opportunities for persons who are trained in the specified field.“Many good things will come with this training; this government has plans on the horizon. As we move forward, I can assure you that government will come to you to promote information technology jobs and activities among the youth. There are many things on the horizon and committed youths, like you, will surely benefit from these,Cheap Jerseys USA,” he cited.Fitzroy Younge, another speaker, told the audience that the participants of the programme will not only benefit from ICT training but also business and time management skills which will equip them to have better entrepreneurial skills.The valedictorian, Ms Sylvia Pitt, in her remarks, made the audience aware that despite her age she was not bothered nor did it take away her determination to learn. The mother of two and grandmother of one said it was very strenuous on her working during the day and attending classes in the evenings,New York Knicks Jerseys, but was dedicated in her approach towards her studies.She said, “The world is becoming technology and computer inclined, and I realised that I needed to keep abreast of what is going on and so I was motivated to be here. I was very focused.  I knew what I wanted and I practiced due diligence to get what I wanted.”When Ms Pitt was asked to address the younger generation, she simply said, “They need to know what they want and place their focus there. They should aim high. Age didn’t prevent me from doing what I did and so they can do way better and achieve more than I did.”The First Lady’s speech was brief yet impacting. She was very pleased with the heart and performance displayed by all participants of the programme. She said the programme was the first of its kind in Guyana and she held it very closely to her heart. Mrs Granger noted that the programme was the result of innovative thinking of the residents of Buxton and she applauded their resourcefulness.  She indicated that she will be considering expansion of the programme to other areas, since it was very successful. The programme is sought to serve as an outreach programme and would encourage residents to participate.She said,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, “This programme is due to the people of Buxton. It is their ideas and innovation that I worked with. I am looking at learning from this and taking it to other communities, because I think it is important that people in the communities must want the things that are being done in, around and with their place.”She also stated that the certification that is offered at the end of the programme will be recognised by the Board of Industrial Trading. In her own way of giving back, she said that she will be looking to provide employment for participants to practice their skills which should be very successful.Ms Sylvia Pitt was lauded for her excellent achievement. Ms Wendella Herbert won the prize for the Most Improved Student; graduating with a pass mark of 96%, while Ms Alison Philander took the Perseverance Prize for completing the programme in her third trimester of pregnancy.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0