;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Jerseys NBA China vvu3pz1i [打印本頁]

作者: nice3boyx9    時間: 2018-8-12 05:23     標題: Jerseys NBA China vvu3pz1i

Sharon Monplaisir,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, 39, of Saint John Street, New Amsterdam,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys 2020, who was described as a court regular and was caught with a bottle containing cocaine hidden in her vagina,Cheap MLB Jerseys Free Shipping, was yesterday remanded to prison by Magistrate Adela Nagamootoo when she appeared before her at the New Amsterdam Magistrate’s Court,Deion Sanders Falcons Jersey UK, pending sentencing on Monday.Prosecutor Roberto Figueira told the court that on Tuesday,Stitched Jerseys, last, a mobile patrol was doing their rounds when they noticed “the known character” (Monplaisir) standing in a yard. When she saw the police,Cheap Jerseys USA, she started to act in a suspicious manner.She was apprehended and searched, but nothing was found. She was however taken to the Central Police Station where another search was conducted by a female rank, and the drug was found in a ‘Crazy Glue’ tube which she had inserted in her vagina. The contents were weighed and amounted to two grams.The woman pleaded guilty and told the magistrate that “the thing” was her own. “Maam I am addicted to cocaine. It was my supply. I does smoke cocaine.”Prosecutor Figueira then reminded the court that it was the second time that Monplaisir had been charged with such an offence.The accused then retorted that the first time was for being in possession of smoking utensil.She will be sentenced on Monday.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0