;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online kp0nrtzv [打印本頁]

作者: gh7sanv23t    時間: 2018-8-14 17:20     標題: Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online kp0nrtzv

-lawyer claims in letter to bankA lawyer for a former Minister and her Personal Assistant has written to a commercial bank claiming compensation and apologies for the leaking of information pertaining to accounts held there.Ex-Minister, Dr. Jennifer Westford and her former assistant, Margaret CummingsAttorney-at-law,Anthony Mason Jersey, Eusi Anderson, in his letter dated October 21st,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, to Nigel Samaroo,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Branch Manager of the Bank of Nova Scotia on Carmichael Street,Cheap Mens Adidas Basketball Shoes, Georgetown, said that the bank accounts in question belong to Dr. Jennifer Westford and Margaret Cummings. Westford was the former Minister of Public Service in the previous Government. Cummings was her Personal Assistant.Both are before the courts for the theft of several State vehicles from that Ministry.Both women are also being investigated in relation to the disappearance of over $500M from the accounts of the Ministry.In his letter to the bank,China NFL Jerseys, the lawyer said that near “precise” values of the balances in the accounts were published and appeared in print and electronic media reports in the months of July, August and September 2015.The lawyer said he has been instructed by his clients to take the matter to court to obtain compensation.Anderson was convinced that on a balance of probabilities, it would appear that negligence on the part of the Bank resulted in the leak of confidential records of Dr. Westford and Cummings. “This leak could not come at more inappropriate time for my clients; both for their personal security and the advancement of their integrity in other proceedings. I am further instructed that no consent was given by my clients to your institution or to any other individual to publish the said records. I am further aware that no judicial process was embarked upon by the -competent authorities to enable the release of the said records into the public domain,NFL Jerseys China,” the attorney said in the letters.The lawyer also argued that the “leak” happened at a time when violent and opportunistic crime had reached concerning levels in Guyana.“Accordingly, I am instructed to demand a public apology carried in all the daily newspapers and fair compensation. Failure to adopt the aforesaid course within 14 days from the receipt of this correspondence will result in legal proceedings being taken against your Institution.”

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0