;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Killian Tillie Jersey ukam5v3c [打印本頁]

作者: dfr0xcdi26    時間: 2018-8-16 09:58     標題: Killian Tillie Jersey ukam5v3c

…cart off $12.5MGunmen last evening carted off some $12.5M in gadgets, jewellery and cash from Cell King Store,Wholesale NBA Jerseys Authentic, which is located two doors from the Vreed-en-Hoop Police Station.Reports are that the gunmen carried out their attack while the staffers were closing up and balancing off their day’s sale. One staffer who asked not to be identified told this newspaper that the incident occurred just around 18:15 hours.“We were balancing off the money and the only male who was with us was about to close up and these three men just pushed him aside and two of them pull out guns and tell we don’t move.”At the time there were four women and one man in the store. This newspaper was told that the men then ordered the two women who were balancing off the cash to hand over all the money, which they did.After the men got the cash they then shifted their attention to the staffers whom they relieved of their personal belongings,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, including their salaries, cell phones and jewellery.“After they took away our stuff one of them dragged the boy to the back of the store and the two with the guns ordered us to lie face down on the floor…and another one tell we that we must wait till ten minutes up and then we could get up,Jeff Green Jersey,” one of the traumatised employees recalled.She said that it was a while after, that one of her colleagues decided to look up to see if the men were still in the store but by that time the men had already fled.“By the time we get up, we notice all the cell phones,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, Mp4 players and Mp3 players were taken along with twohaversacks containing cellular phones.”According to the staffers, as soon as they realised that the men were gone the male staff ran to the Vreed-en-Hoop Police Station,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, which is located two buildings away from where the robbery took place,Cheap Atlanta Falcons Jerseys, only to be told that there were no ranks at the station.“When I reach at de station they call fuh de sergeant and somebody holler and she he deh upstairs sleeping and then another rank come downstairs and scramble me and tell me I look like one of de gunmen,NFL Jerseys China,” the young man recalled.The employees claimed that after making the report the police took half of an hour before they responded to the report. One of the suspects in the robbery was said to have been recently released from police custody.The description given by the police for one suspect also matched the description given to this newspaper by one of the staffers of the store.The employees said that the men who attacked the store represented the two major ethnic groups in the country.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0