;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Andre Smith Jersey &quot [打印本頁]

作者: ais6m0cc    時間: 2018-8-17 02:49     標題: Andre Smith Jersey &quot

Mike Shanahan gave a rambling answer Monday when asked about his coordinators and mentioned Kubiak,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, who was the coach's longtime offensive coordinator with the Denver Broncos and who is out of work — having been recently fired by the Houston Texans.
Yet Kyle Shanahan last week sounded like someone pitching himself for a new job and expressed annoyance that people "always put an 's' on the last name of the 'Shanahans'" when discussing the Redskins,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, a first possible hint that the father-son experiment had run its course.
"It doesn't matter if Gary Kubiak is my offensive coordinator,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, Mike Heimerdinger, Jim Haslett — a coordinator's a coordinator,Basketball Shoes Cheap Online," Shanahan said. "They've got a job to do. And they're going to do it. If they don't do it,Blake Swihart Jersey, then the chances are they're not going to be a coordinator for long. That has nothing to do with anybody in particular. But they've got some autonomy there in relative to their position, if it's Jim, if it's Kyle — obviously I get involved with all the football matters,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, and I will be heavily involved on both sides."

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0