;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Brock Holt Jersey uazvcrun [打印本頁]

作者: nice3boyx9    時間: 2018-8-17 13:34     標題: Brock Holt Jersey uazvcrun

By Ralph SeeramI am mad,Al Jefferson Jersey, boiling mad. I do not suffer from high blood pressure, but I am sure my pressure went up to stroke levels when I read that the Berbice River Bridge Company wants to charge fees for vessels passing under the bridge. This is not “eye pass” to the people of Guyana this is “r**s pass to the highest extent”.Who the hell this woman thinks she is claiming the Berbice River as” she own.” Let me tell you Geeta, you are not going to get away with this. The Guyanese are not going to allow this. The Berbice River is we own, keep yuh greedy hands off. Geeta.The more I think about it the more I got incensed. This woman and her company “gat some nerve” to claim the people’s property as theirs. Listen lady you own the bridge above resting on the people’s property,Angel Di Maria Jersey, you do no own the river. You should be paying the Guyanese treasury a fee for use of their property and not the other way around.Let me ask you,Boston Celtics Jerseys, Geeta, ‘Do you own the fishes in the river?’ After all, if you claim the water way then you must also own the fishers in the river. Do the fishermen have to pay a fee to catch fish in the river?I recently was reminiscing with former Mayor of New Amsterdam Errol Alphonso about swimming across the Canje River to catch crabs on Crab Island (on which the eastern end of the bridge lies).Tell me,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, Geeta,Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic, do you own the crabs on Crab Island? After all, the approach to the bridge is on Crab Island. And speaking of fees, the Bridge Company is already gouging vehicle owners with their exorbitant fees. You charge US$11 to cross a one mile stretch. I can travel over 200 miles on the Florida Turnpike for that sum and cross bridges.According to a GINA release “The Berbice River Act (Act No 3 of 2006) gives it the right. I don’t think so. Somebody is playing “fast and loose” with the interpretation of the Act. The Bridge Company has responsibility for the approaches to the bridge. It means that you have to take measures to physically protect the approaches to the bridge. It did not say you can charge a fee for vessels passing under the span.Can you tell the Guyanese where in the agreement it specifically says you can charge a fee for vessels passing freely under the span? Whether you charge a fee or not, vessels will still hit the bridge; vessels will still drift into the bridge; that’s a fact that happens to bridges all over the world. It is your responsibility to install physical barriers to protect the bridge.It’s an accepted fact and common practice that boats pass freely under bridges worldwide.  What safety are you ensuring by charging a fee? Explain to the Guyanese public how charging an unlawful fee translates in protecting the safety of the bridge.By the way,Cheap Jerseys Authentic, do the owners of cattle grazing along the entrance to the bridge on Crab Island have to pay a fee too? After all cows could be a safety hazard also?And while we are on the subject of rights, does anyone need your permission to cut the trees approaching the entrance to the bridge?I will tell you what you need to do. You need to clean up the garbage around the entrance to the bridge, and you need to establish some public facilities at the entrance of the bridge for the traveling public.I find it strange that the PPP government has remained silent on this issue. President Donald Ramotar needs to speak up now on this issue. While it is said that the bridge is run by supporters of the PPP, the President is responsible for the safety of the people’s assets. He needs to come out forcefully and put a stop to “river grab”.If the President wants to win back the votes and confidence of the people in Berbice he has to stop this unlawful “river grab now”. Attorney General Anil Nandlall needs to move to court to stop this nonsense now. The people’s interest needs protection now. Doing that, will give the appearance that you are not there only to protect the PPP interests. Why has the Government been silent on this matter? The Berbice River is we own, keep yuh Greedy hands off Geeta.I am calling on APNU and the AFC to pass legislation blocking these fees and make it clear that the river belongs to the people. Let President Donald Ramotar dare to refuse to sign it.The Berbice Chamber and indeed other Chambers of Commerce are also silent on this issue. They need to raise their voices; the private sector and other stakeholders need to be heard on this issue as Chairman of Demerara Distillers Limited (DDL) Dr. Yesu Persaud did.If the Berbice River Bridge Company goes ahead with this unlawful fee then the people will have a right to take matters in their hands to protect their assets. Any control barriers erected illegally on the Guyanese people property will be removed by the people.I am personally prepared to come down to Berbice to lead the charge.If the Berbice River Bridge Company thinks it will get away with this nonsense it should think again.There are different forms of effective protest that can be carried out to stop this illegality if the Guyana Government fails to protect the people’s rights. The Berbice River is we own; keep yuh greedy hands off Geeta.Ralph Seeram can be reached at email: [email protected]

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0