;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale Air Max qv04zmue [打印本頁]

作者: nice3boyx9    時間: 2018-8-18 02:18     標題: Wholesale Air Max qv04zmue

Coobeer Persaud,Cheap NBA Jerseys Online, Chairman of the Providence Police Management Committee, last evening refuted claims that the force did not render assistance to Eccles residents when they came under attack by Africanised bees on Monday afternoon.“It is totally untrue to say we did not help or turn up. In fact when the station was called, the police did respond, a 22-year-old female Constable Roberts went to the scene. While trying to help she received several stings and there were visible signs of this, her eye was badly swollen. She was rushed to the Georgetown Hospital where she was given an injection and tablets… they treated her and sent her away.”Kaieteur News was made to understand that after she sustained the injuries,Cheap NHL Jerseys Online, Constable Roberts called the Providence Station for backup and Station Sergeant Inspector Small and Detective Lance Corporal Dow responded to the scene as well.Persaud acknowledged that the family members of 48-year-old Sheikh Imran Hassan, who succumbed on Monday after being badly stung, would have been in a state of confusion at the time, and he (Persaud) extended sympathy on behalf of members of the Police Station.Meanwhile, the bee catcher who was asked by the Guyana Livestock Development Authority (GLDA) and by residents in Eccles to respond to the scene related his side of the story.He explained that when he arrived at the street of the scene, a number of angry villagers accused him of ‘taking too long’, though he only took 20 minutes to arrive by taxi.“When I reach the entire place was saturated, a lot of bikes and bicycles, buckets, even cutlasses were on the road lying,Cheap Jeseys NFL, while people were hiding in their homes peeping through windows. Eventually after asking people,Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys, I found where the bees were, which was four houses away from where the man who had been attacked lived,” said the man.Kaieteur News was made to understand that some villagers pleaded with the bee catcher to rescue two of their dogs which were badly stung.He assisted in this situation also and then ventured in search for the rest of bees.“From my estimation the bees were in the house that was four yards away from where the deceased lived for about one year. When I got there, BOP, the insecticide, smelled very heavy and this resulted in the bees being infuriated. It had about four occupants in the house and I had to spray there with a sticky retardant to control those in the nest. It had about 60,000 bees in the air and about 60,000 coming out of the nest so I had to contain them using a very strong insecticide that is rarely ever used.”This newspaper was further told that in a short period of time the bees began to fall on the ground after coming into contact with the strong insecticide. When the bee catcher ventured outside of the house into the street he was surprised at the residents’ reaction.“One man run me with a cutlass, a set of people curse me and tell me that I take too long, that it was too late. One man also stopped me and asked me to look by his door where there was a nest and I took care of that. Upon further investigation I realized there are at least four more nests in the area. I returned today (yesterday) with a team of seven, but the residents, who were at the funeral, asked us politely to leave,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, so we could not work.”The bee catcher is pleading that the villagers allow the men to work peacefully and without having to receive any form of abuse by the residents of Eccles.Furthermore, the GLDA sent out an advisory on killer bees yesterday afternoon, stating that Africanized bees have been present in Guyana for several decades, and while they are high producers of honey, they are also known for many attacks which cankill humans and animals.According to the release there is a strong tendency to invade homes and abandoned buildings.Homeowners are therefore advised to take the following precautions:1. Examine enclosed spaces such as ceilings, paneled walls and eaves between the hours 13:30 hrs to 15:00 hrs for the presence of bees.2.  If found, do not use aerosol insecticides against the insects3. Notify the Guyana Livestock Development Authority located at Mon Repos,Wholesale Football Jerseys, East Coast Demerara (numbers below) or contact a private bee exterminator.4. If bees are present in your home, avoid playing loud music.5.  In case of a bee attack, walk away briskly without fanning at the bees.6. Apply vinegar or an antihistamine cream on areas of the body stung by bees.7. Consult a physician immediately if you have been stungFor more information, contact can be made with the Guyana Livestock Development Authority at telephone numbers: 220-6556/7.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0