;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Curry 1 Shoes For Sale l2011h2x [打印本頁]

作者: nicesan5s5    時間: 2018-8-19 20:49     標題: Curry 1 Shoes For Sale l2011h2x

The Skeldon Primary School teacher embroiled over a matter whereby she was allegedly assaulted by a parent which resulted in a subsequent miscarriage,http://www.soccerpro.us.com/AC-Milan-FC/, feels the matter has now been left on her shoulders to handle and that the Guyana Teachers’ Union “has taken itself out clean” from the matter.Skeldon Primary teacher Carmalita HackimCarmalita Hackim, 28, filed assault charges against the parent from Crabwood Creek. The two made their first appearance on Thursday at the Springlands Magistrate’s Court, where Magistrate Krishendat Persaud postponed the hearing to June 14 next.The teacher was unrepresented and was told by the GTU that the union will only pay half of the legal fees. The parent, who has filed counter charges, was represented by Adrian Anamayah.On January 19, last, around 12:45 hrs,jerseys cheap nfl, Hackim said that she was supervising a class when she “was confronted by the parent, Nikita Ramdehol, and she asked me if there was a problem– that I hit her nephew (name of child given).“I told her I did not,Cheap Baseball Jerseys, that I only tapped the child on his shoulder for him to tell the other child ‘sorry’ and she turned to me and asked me for a demonstration of how I dealt with her nephew”. The teacher said that she then tapped the woman on her shoulder to show her how she dealt with her nephew and “then she turned and dealt me three blows in the arm, severely…Then she asked how I would feel if she would have hit me like that so I told her I did not hit the child and she had just hit me”.The woman then said that she was going to visit the Department of Education in New Amsterdam. As the teacher was turning to go back to her class,Cheap Soccer Gear, she was once more allegedly dealt another two blows to the back, “and I was near two months’ pregnant– seven weeks, three days pregnant”.The teacher provided the medical certificate to this newspaper showing a miscarriage.The teacher was summoned to tell her story to Minister of Education,Bryan Bickell Jersey, Priya Manickchand at the GTU Conference in New Amsterdam a few weeks ago and received full support of the Minister that the perpetrator “should face the full force of the law”.However, since then, the teacher said that she feels that she has been battling the issue on her own since there has been reduced interest by the GTU. Now the teacher is worried that she cannot afford a lawyer and legal representation to fight her case, especially since the parent has a very prominent lawyer on her side as well as filing counter charges of assault, which the teacher is refuting.“She claiming I hit her on the back twice– she changed around the whole situation!” the teacher argued. The teacher said she has “been cleared” from the standpoint of the Department of Education and Student Welfare Department in New Amsterdam of any claim of hitting the child,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, since both organisations performed separate investigations and even questioned the children in the class.“When I called [Colin] Bynoe, he told me it’s a personal matter and I will have to put part of the [legal fees] money and GTU will put another part”, she said. “GTU gave me the assurance but like now I am on me own”.She added that she spoke with GTU General Secretary, Coretta MacDonald, who assured her that she will “try to get on to Manickchand” about the matter to find out what else could be done.Hackim suspects that the authorities “want to duck this issue” because on the day she attended the GTU conference to tell her story to Manickchand, she said “they called the head teacher [of her school] downstairs to tell her not to raise the issue in front of Manickchand and they kind of sending pressure on my HM”.The teacher said it is not fair that she has been faithful in paying up her GTU union dues and “I gotta push my hands in my pockets and this is nothing personal– it happened in the school building– and Mr Bynoe had to tell me it is a personal issue and I have to put half of the money”.GTU President Colin Bynoe said that the union stands fully behind Hackim. “I asked her to call [GTU Rep] Desmond Nelson so that I could get a report. As a union, I could then report to the Minister so she can support her and we can know what we have to do. She has not called me up to now”, he said.“I got so many other people I have to deal with; so many issues, and if she did not inform me, how can she blame the union?”

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0