;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Stitched Jerseys khsz5aeg [打印本頁]

作者: rftgtfw11    時間: 2018-8-20 14:39     標題: Stitched Jerseys khsz5aeg

STANLEYTOWN, NEW AMSTERDAM – Eleven-year old Parsram Sugrim needs a chance if he is expected to make it to adulthood. He has a hole in his heart and the family is appealing for help to raise some US$9,250.His mother Debbie Wilson of Lot 48,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Stanleytown in New Amsterdam, explained that he is one of 12 selected, through the Kids First Fund, to travel to India on May 22nd to undergo surgery.Parsram Sugrim and his mother Debbie WilsonThe family cannot afford the traveling and medical expenses but the hospital is willing to conduct the surgical procedure and the money can be paid at a later date.A document dated April 28th, 2009 from the Kids First Fund, indicated that he has Patent Ductus Arteriosus, which is said to be a serious problem that requires open-heart surgery that is not available in Guyana or Trinidad.According to the document, the Frontier Lifeline Hospital in Chennai, India would do the procedure at a cost of US$6,250. Traveling expenses would amount to US$3,000 and according to the letter; the ticket has already been confirmed.The child’s mother explained that she suspected something was wrong with him since birth. When he was one year old she decided to seek medical help. It was then she discovered that he had this heart condition.“He born small and he used to cry a lot. He doesn’t have an appetite and most of the time he only use liquid. Some days he would eat nothing at all. If he doesn’t do the surgery he can only live for a few years.”So far she has raised only $100,000 and still has a far way to go.“I sent letters to several places, but we didn’t get any reply. So far he is going alone because I cannot afford to go with him. I don’t have the money and I want to go with him. I am begging people to please give my son a chance and please donate money for him to go to India. Please help me to go with my son to India.”arsram Sugrim is both dumb and deaf. He attends the New Amsterdam Special Needs School in Vryman’s Erven.According to Debbie Wilson, the lad tries to be like any other children his age but just cannot because of his condition.“He has cataract in the right eye. He was born with it and he is blind in that eye.”ersons willing to give Parsram Sugrim a new lease on life can so do by contacting the Kids First Fund, Poonai’s Pharmacy at Rose Hall Town on the Corentyne or the mother on telephone numbers 680-8155 and 662-5671.
作者: FjzenXe4    時間: 2018-8-20 15:58     標題: Wholesale Jerseys China

"Between the fumbles and the picks,NCAA Basketball Jerseys, we had a couple short fields,Authentic Jerseys Cheap," Olsen said. "You've got to take advantage of them. We didn't sit on them. I know we scored a lot of touchdowns, and that's obviously what you're looking for."
Jonathan Stewart ran for 102 yards on 21 carries and caught a 12-yard touchdown pass. Mike Tolbert,Cheap Throwback NBA Jerseys, Greg Olsen,NFL Jerseys From China, Ted Ginn Jr. and Devin Funchess also caught TD passes.
Newton became the first Carolina quarterback in franchise history to throw four TD passes in the first half as the Panthers jumped out to a 31-14 lead,Bobby Portis Jersey.
The Panthers (10-0) scored 27 points off five Washington turnovers,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, three of those by Cousins.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0