;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: China Jerseys NFL z25cu32z [打印本頁]

作者: nicesan5s5    時間: 2018-8-21 00:21     標題: China Jerseys NFL z25cu32z

…said former girl friend ‘got bore’ accidentallyThe trial of murder accused Satrohan Mannaru,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, called Andrew, 23, of Mibicuri South, Black Bush Polder continued on Friday in the Berbice High Court before Justice Dawn Gregory and a mixed jury.Mannaru is indicted for the murder of his former girlfriend Indranie “Cynthia” Basdeo, 14 of Lot 74 Mibicuri South, Black Bush Polder, on Friday October 7,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Authentic, 2011.When the matter resumed, the murder accused gave an unsworn statement from the dock.This was after the judge overruled certain arguments put forward by Defence Attorney Senior Counsel Bernard De Santos who is appearing in association with Attorney at Law, Pamela De Santos.The accused in his statement said, “Your honour, Indranie accidently get bore when she grab my hand. Same time Arnold Reddy and Roshnie grabbed me and they attack me from behind. Indranie was holding on to my hand. I did not realize that she got injured at the time. I had no intention of injuring Indranie.”Earlier, the Prosecution which is being led by State Prosecutor, Attorney at Law Renita Singh had called its final witness, Chandanie Narine,Cheap Jerseys Free, called ‘Chandi’,She told the court that she is 12 years old and that the deceased,Cheap Manchester United Jersey, Indranie Basdeo, was her cousin. During the time of the incident she was living in Black Bush Polder with her aunt. She now lives in Suriname with her mother.She said that Arnold Reddy is married to her cousin and that she knew the accused Satrohan for approximately one year prior to the incident.On the day in question she was with her late cousin as they made their way to the school sports that was being held at the Mibicuri school ground.She said that Andrew suddenly emerged from behind a boy and confronted them.   Andrew asked Indranie where she was going and she told him that she did not come to meet him, but to meet her sister.She said that she was pushed away. The deceased and the accused got into a tangle. The man then pulled out a knife from his pants pocket and cut Indranie on her chin, when she tried to save herself he cut her on her hand.“He then bore her on her left side breast.”The witness continued that she screamed and around that time Tulseidai ‘Roshine’ came and then a dark skin boy came and pulled the knife away.  The witness stated that during the incident she continuously ‘holler’ and cried.Cynthia was on the ground and Andrew was on top of her.  She was subsequently taken to the doctor by Roshnie and Arnold. She said that she was about 10 feet away from the incident and there was nothing blocking her view at the time.The matter is to be continued on Monday when both the Prosecution and Defence are expected to make closing submissions to the jury.In her opening address, Attorney at Law Singh had stated that on the day in question the girl had made arrangements with her sister and brother in law to attend school sports at the Mibicuri school ground.While at the event,Cheap China Jerseys, the relatives had stated that they noticed the accused grab the deceased. It was during that time she was allegedly stabbed since shortly after they observed Mannaru with a knife in his hand and the deceased was bleeding. The girl was rushed to the New Amsterdam hospital where she was pronounced dead on arrival.The prosecution has called a number of witnesses including Detective Assistant Superintendent of Police Gary Mc Alister and Pathologist Dr. Vivekanand Bridgemohan who gave the cause of death as puncture to the heart and lung and hemorrhage.The father of the deceased, Mahase Basdeo, the dead girl’s mother Gomattie Latchman,Bradley Beal Jersey, Detective Corporal Andrew Ward, Detective Constable Emanuel Rajnauth, Police Constable Maxton Semple, the sister Tulseidai Basdeo and her brother in law Arnold Reddy also testified.The caution statement which was allegedly given by the accused was also admitted into evidence.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0