;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale NFL Jerseys wligi45o [打印本頁]

作者: dfr0xcdg83    時間: 2018-8-22 14:29     標題: Wholesale NFL Jerseys wligi45o

Two armed robbers on a motorcycle brazenly attacked a Mahaica businessman at Flour Mill Street,Roopnarine SeejatanAgricola, while he was on his way to deliver a quantity of garbage bags to Puran Brothers yesterday at approximately 2pm.Roopnarine Seejatan, 56, of Lot 15 Bygeval, Mahaica, East Coast Demerara, was shot on his right leg during the incident.While the details regarding what was stolen from the victim remains unclear, Kaieteur News understands that the man was rushed to the Georgetown Public Hospital.His wife was subsequently informed by a friend that her husband was injured and she hurried to the hospital.The woman explained, “When I come to the hospital I didn’t get to see him. I thank God that he is alive and he was not shot to a more critical place, like his head. I am not aware of what really took place but I am waiting.”Meanwhile,Chile Soccer Jersey, the robbers are still on the run.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0