;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys China praised both youngsters. [打印本頁]

作者: Atpdhm79    時間: 2018-8-23 08:01     標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys China praised both youngsters.

In a bit of coach double-speak, Arians indicated, sort of, that Mendenhall would get his job back when he's healthy.
He averaged 10.3 yards per carry, the highest average for a player in franchise history with a minimum 15 carries. Ellington has 333 yards rushing this season in 43 attempts. His average of 7.7 yards per carry is the most for any player with at least 40 attempts.
Ellington is almost as elusive in an interview as he is on the field. He is a quiet man of few words.
"We've been waiting for those guys to get their opportunity," Palmer said. "I think everybody has. You watch them play on the scout team against the defense and see what they can do. Just two young guys that don't know any better. They just want to play."
"Yeah, it's a real nice 1-2 punch," coach Bruce Arians said Monday. "Steph is a pounder and a grinder, and loves it, and a good pass blocker. They both have great hands. Andre, he has so many different speeds, but he also has those great hands. It's fun to develop those guys."
Andre Ellington had the breakout game for Arizona, but he's only half of what promises to be a rookie combination of two vastly different and effective running styles.
Ellington, who twice topped 1,000 yards at Clemson, was Arizona's second pick in the sixth round, the 187th player drafted.
Taylor,Cheap Jerseys From China, the only player in Stanford history to rush for 1,000 yards in three consecutive seasons, went in the fifth round,Discount NFL Jerseys, the 140th player selected.
"I guess time will tell," Ellington said when asked about his NFL future. "The only thing I control is to work every day and just try to get better."
The Cardinals finished with 201 yards rushing, 154 by Ellington, and it will be interesting to see what Arians does with playing time once starter Rashard Mendenhall comes back from a toe injury.
"'I'll evaluate it when he comes back," Arians said, "but I assume he'll resume his role,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, as long as he's full speed."
Arizona has a bye this week, and expects to see much more of him, and maybe Taylor, too,Zapatillas Deportivas Asics Baratas, when play resumes at home against the Texans on Nov. 10.
The dynamic Ellington broke free on an 80-yard touchdown run in Arizona's 27-13 victory over Atlanta, while Stepfan Taylor did more of the dirty work inside or as a pass blocker. In his biggest run, Taylor broke a host of tackles, powering his way 15 yards to the Falcons 17.
Palmer, who was just happy to see the running game get going to give a chance for a passing attack to work, praised both youngsters.
While Taylor went to work on special teams and awaited his chance to carry the ball,Evan Engram Jersey, Ellington quickly drew Arians' attention as an offensive threat with his speed and agility, although the coach said the player's slight build — 5-foot-9, 199 pounds — didn't give him the durability to be an every-down back.
Ellington's 80-yard run, part of a 21-point second quarter, tied for third-longest in Cardinals history and was greatly aided by blocks from Larry Fitzgerald and particularly by Floyd, who pushed a would-be tackler practically across the field. Ellington's 154 yards rushing were most by a rookie this season and fourth-most by any player.
There were flashes of what Ellington could do in the early games, but it all came together against the Falcons. Taylor, meanwhile, inherited Mendenhall's role of the back who carries the ball in the rugged territory between the tackles.
"Power," wide receiver Michael Floyd said. "When it's short yardage, goal-line or something like that, he's a big power back and we trust that he can make the first down."

Taylor wasn't at his locker to talk to reporters Monday, leaving others to talk about him.
Ellington and Taylor were chosen in the first draft by Arians and newly promoted general manager Steve Keim.
"Obviously, Dre (Ellington) had the long one and a couple of really nice ones," Palmer said. "We've seen him do that in practice. We saw him do it in the preseason. And then Steph (Taylor) comes in,NCAA Football Jerseys, 225 pounds, and puts his head down and runs through tackles. Obviously not the speed (of Ellington), but he's the type of guy that you give him the ball and he's always going to fall forward."
"I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing, just working every day, getting better," he said when asked how he would handle the increased attention he's likely to receive.
Of Arizona's 30 running plays on Sunday, Ellington and Taylor had 29. The only other was Carson Palmer's nine-yard scramble.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0