;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Outlet &quot [打印本頁]

作者: ais6m0cc    時間: 2018-8-25 19:52     標題: Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Outlet &quot

Diehl started the first 120 regular-season games and seven postseason games in his career,NFL Jerseys China Online, the longest such streak by a Giant since the introduction of the 16-game schedule in 1978. The streak ended on Nov. 14, 2010 against Dallas because of hip and hamstring injuries. He ends his career with 164 regular-season games played,Dennis Smith Jr. Jersey, tying Phil Simms for 12th on the franchise's all-time list.
"I love football,Asics Dynaflyte 2 Mens," he said. "I love being in the game,Cheap Jerseys, I love watching film,Jae Crowder Jersey, I love doing all of that and I'm going to miss that aspect of it. But I know I'm ready to start the new and next chapter of my life. I'm ready to not only be a bigger part of my daughter's life,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, but I'm ready to spread my knowledge and help other people with the game and continue to do stuff throughout our community and charity work and be involved with the New York Giants in any way possible."

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0