;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Va. [打印本頁]

作者: Aingy585    時間: 2018-8-26 17:02     標題: Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Va.

Griffin initially said that players were advised not to speak about the matter,Cheap China NFL Jerseys, but he later clarified that there had not be a specific team directive banning the subject.
Said Griffin: "I'm not Native American,NBA Jerseys Outlet Shop, so I don't know what to say about that. ... I just leave that to those who know a little bit more about the situation."
The push to change the name has picked up momentum this year,Cheap Jerseys From China, spurred by those who consider it to be racist. A small group of American Indians staged a protest outside Lambeau Field during Washington's game at Green Bay on Sunday.

The quarterback said Wednesday said the topic "is something way above my understanding,China Jerseys NFL."
ASHBURN,cheap nfl jerseys sale, Va. (AP) — Robert Griffin III is staying clear of the dispute over the Washington Redskins nickname.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0