;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Authentic Adidas Hockey Jerseys China rm3fyzuq [打印本頁]

作者: drf1wsdk8    時間: 2018-8-30 15:41     標題: Authentic Adidas Hockey Jerseys China rm3fyzuq

Minister of Local Government, Kellawan Lall, may have acted beyond his jurisdiction when he sent home an Overseer of the Eccles/Ramsburg Neighbourhood Democratic Council last week.This is according to Region Four Chairman, Clement Corlette, who also said yesterday that the NDC decision to sell the playfield, if true, clearly would have been in breach of procedures since no permission was sought from the Regional Democratic Council of Region Four.Minister of Local Government, Kellawan Lall, last week sent home David Sugrim, the Overseer, after a secret deal to sell a playground in Republic Park came to light.Yesterday, Corlette said that he learnt of the man’s suspension through the press report over the weekend but nothing official was sent to the RDC.“It would lead me to suspect that the Minister was acting beyond his jurisdiction. All disciplinary actions on categories of staff like overseers of NDCS were devolved in June 1983 to the RDC and as far as I know, these have not been rescinded.”Almost 17 powers that used to be under the Minister at that time were handed over to the region RDCs.Corlette stressed that the Minister has a right to be interested. “I welcomed him as an interested party…but he is usurping a function that was not referred to him. I think it would be better we refer it to him.”According to the official, the Minister in all probability received information on the sale and acted on it. “I am saying emphatically that the action is not within the remit of the Minister.”The Regional Chairman pointed out that the law is clear when it comes to selling land belonging to NDCs- permission would have to be sought from the Region Four’s RDC and from the Central Housing and Planning Authority.“We would have a better government is left to function according to due process,” the Chairman said. “I was disappointed when I saw the report and I said ‘Here we go again.’”The official also noted that even if a decision is taken to sell a playground, the people of the particular community still had to be consulted before the NDC could have taken any decision.The attempted secret sale of playground at Republic Park prompted several other allegations of illegality at the Eccles/Ramsburg Neighbourhood Democratic Council.Sources,Wholesale Jerseys Online, over the weekend, said that a government-owned Bobcat equipment was illegally rented to an East Bank Demerara company (name given) by the NDC and this information has since been handed over to the Ministry of Local Government.The company allegedly paid the Overseer personally for using the equipment.News broke on Friday that Sugrim was sent home last week Monday by Minister Lall after a businessman complained to President Bharrat Jagdeo that an unused playground located at Republic Park had been placed on sale without being advertised.This newspaper was also told yesterday that the land was never advertised for sale. Rather, tender documents were made available at the NDC office, Peter’s Hall, and nine bids for the property were made. The piece of land is several acres and would have been worth millions of dollars to any developer because of its prime location in one of Guyana’s most exclusive neighbourhoods.It was after the complaint was made to the President that Minister Lall, reportedly investigating the transaction, stopped the sale and seized the documents. The Overseer was sent home.On Friday, Lall said that no permission was sought from him to sell the land and based on this, he sent the official home.The Minister disclosed that he was still considering what action to take against the Chairman of the NDC, S.A. Khan.Residents, familiar with the playground, said that it had been unused for the longest while despite attempts by business persons and a cricket club to develop it. This was despite applications to the NDC under which jurisdiction it falls.Several residents who spoke to this newspaper voiced displeasure over the operations of the NDC and called for an all-out audit.Almost two weeks ago, it was also reported that a road building crew discovered water in drums that were supposed to contain asphalt.The NDC had reportedly paid $48,000 per drum. The overseer later reported that the water-based asphalt was not properly mixed.He said that the switch to CRS2, the water-based asphalt, was intended to reduce costs. It meant that the council did not need a piece of machinery to melt the asphalt nor did it have to undertake the risky task of boiling tar at the side of the road.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0