;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys China lvpsw4uv [打印本頁]

作者: rftntfw41    時間: 2018-8-30 16:47     標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys China lvpsw4uv

US-owned ExxonMobil is said to be examining bids from floater contractors aiming to supply the company with a floating production,Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China, storage and offloading (FPSO) vessel for the fast-track development of its deepwater Liza project off Guyana.Prospect: ExxonMobil and Chief Executive Officer Rex Tillerson is upbeat over Liza’s potentialIndustry sources said that at least five players are battling to land a contract to lease a “vessel of opportunity” to handle 60,000 barrels per day of crude or more, plus significant quantities of gas. First oil is being targeted as soon as 2018, according to a report yesterday on   upstreamonline.com.The four-company group chasing the FPSO order, said sources, comprise Bluewater, BW Offshore, Modec, Saipem and SBM Offshore.The news would spell good ones for Guyana after ExxonMobil announced the find back in May. It was the first major oil find for Guyana which has been heavily dependent on imported oil to meet energy and transportation needs.However, neighbouring Venezuela has since revived its claims to Guyana’s territory, including the waters where ExxonMobil found the oil.According to Upstreamonline.com, reporting on ExxonMobil’s plans, yesterday said that this early production system could be the forerunner of a full-field project, tentatively based on a larger FPSO with capacity in the range of 150,000 to 200,000 barrels per day (bpd).However, industry sources cautioned that the US Company has not yet taken definite decisions on its preferred strategy for Liza, and that how it will move to full field development is not yet clear.Nevertheless, ExxonMobil, is said to be enthused by the potential of Liza, a play-opening frontier wildcat which was completed in May.“It’s a huge field,” said one source, adding that ExxonMobil thinks that this area “could be a second Angola.”ExxonMobil contracted seismic player CGG to acquire what industry sources said was as much as 20,000 square kilometres of seismic data earlier this year, using two vessels and fast-tracked processing.Onboard the drilling rig earlier this year.Despite the dearth of floater projects globally, the FPSO companies’ studies are said to have been partly funded by the ExxonMobil. These preliminary studies focused on an early production system but also, said one source, took in conceptual work on the potential full-field scheme.Pre-FEED work began early this summer, with documents submitted in mid-September.ExxonMobil is expected to decide on its preferred bidders within weeks.One source suggested two or three players may be asked to take part in a competitive contest lasting six to nine months, leading to a potential contract award in the third quarter of next year.ExxonMobil is also in talks with subsea players about hardware provision. Liza’s initial subsea production system is expected to include gas injectors and perhaps water injectors, as well as production wells.There is market talk that the subsea system supporting the early production FPSO could more than triple in size if ExxonMobil is confident about the reservoir parameters.One source, Upstreamonline.com said, noted that the broader challenge for the development lies less with its technical aspects and more with the area’s isolation.There is no maritime or oil and gas infrastructure. The topography of the region would make development of such facilities very difficult.Instead, supplies would likely come from Trinidad & Tobago where ExxonMobil sourced its drilling operation, though sources warned that the distance and strong ocean currents make logistics challenging.Upstream previously reported that ExxonMobil intends to drill at least four more wells on its 6.6-million acre Stabroek block.These will appraise Liza — an Upper Cretaceous discovery — and also target an exploration prospect called Ranger, a different play concept from the initial hit.Sources familiar with the geology of the trend said they believed the reservoir would produce light oil with low viscosity that could flow at rates of anywhere from 15,000 to 20,000 barrels per day from a single well.ExxonMobil put out a tender earlier this year to secure a rig for the drilling programme that was thought to have drawn bids from a host of major rig contractors, but Upstream understands the rig procurement process is ongoing.An ExxonMobil representative said the company “continues to progress” its future plans for the block, but offered few details.“Liza-1 well and seismic data are being analysed to evaluate the resource potential of the reservoir and additional potential on the block,” said the representative.  “Further details of our 2016 drilling program are in development.”The original Liza wildcat hit more than 295 feet of high-quality oil bearing sandstone reservoirs and was drilled to 17,825 feet by the Trans­ocean drillship Deep­water Champion. The site lies about 120 miles (192 kilometres) off Guyana in 5719 feet of water.ExxonMobil operates Stabroek on a 45% stake, with US independent Hess holding 30% and China National Offshore Oil Corporation-owned Nexen on 25%.
作者: hmxiang8g    時間: 2018-8-30 18:37     標題: Women Cropped Jeans 4148Men Biker JacketsDame

versation, and his lip quivered; but he was determined not to give way. He would behave like a man. Maggie, on the contrary, after her momentary delight in Tom’s speech, had relapsed into her state of trembling indignation. Her mother had been standing close by Tom’s side, and had been clinging to his arm ever since he Dame had last spoken; Maggie suddenly started up and stood in front Men Shirt Jackets of them, her eyes flashing like the eyes of a young lioness.
“Why do you come, then,” she burst out, “talking and interfering with us and scolding us, if you Barn don’t mean to do anything to help my poor mother — your own sister — if you’ve no feeling for her when she’s in trouble, and won’t part with anything, though you would never miss it, to save her from pain? Keep away from us then, and don’t come to find fault with my father — he was better than any of you; he was kind — he would have helped you, if you had been in trouble. Tom and I don’t ever want to have any of your money, if you won’t help my mother. We’d rather not have it! We’ll do without you.”
Maggie, having hurled her defiance at aunts and uncles in this way, stood still, with her large dark eyes glaring at Women Vests & Tank Tops them, as if she were ready to await all consequences.
Mrs. Tulliver was frightened; there was Men Hooded Jackets something portentous in this mad outbreak; she Dame did not see how life could go on after it. Tom was vexed; it was Męskie Vans Zero Lo no use to talk so. The aunts were silent with surprise for some moments. At length, in a case of aberration Vans Sneakers Men such as this, comment Women Single Breasted Coats presented itself as more expedient than any answer.
“You haven’t seen the end o’ your trouble wi’ that child, Bessy,” said Converse All Star Platform Mrs. Pullet; “she’s beyond everything for boldness and unthankfulness. It’s dreadful. I might ha’ let alone paying for her schooling, for she’s worse nor ever.”
“It’s no more than what I’ve allays said,” followed Mrs. Glegg. “Other folks may be surprised, but I’m not. I’ve said over and over again — years ago I’ve said — ‘Mark my words; that child ‘ull come to no good; there isn’t a bit of our family in her.’ And as for her having so much schooling, I never thought well o’ that. I’d my reasons when I said I wouldn’t pay anything toward it.”
“Come, come,” said Mr. Glegg, “let’s waste no more time in talking — let’s go to business. Tom, now, get the pen and ink ——”
While Mr. Glegg was speaking, a tall dark figure Męskie Vans Stripes LP Slip was seen hurrying past the window.
“Why, there’s Mrs. Moss,” said Mrs. Tulliver. “The bad news must ha’ reached her, then”; and she Męskie Vans Old Skool went out to open the door, Maggie eagerly following her.
“That’s fortunate,” said Mrs. Glegg. “She can agree to the list o’ things to be bought in. It’s but right she should do her share when it’s her own brother.”
Mrs. Moss was in too much agitation to resist Mrs. Tulliver’s movement, as she drew her into the parlor automatically, without reflecting that it was hardly kind to take her among so many persons in the firslinks:

http://www13.plala.or.jp/gakuki3/cgi_bin/aska/aska.cgi

http://www13.plala.or.jp/white_roots/gwbbs/gwbbs.cgi

http://www.travelan.net/cgi-bin/search.cgi
作者: xuejun5oi3    時間: 2018-8-30 18:39     標題: Adidas D Rose 6 7488Off-White Men BootsDame Adidas Shirts&Tanks

and sitting Converse Classic All Star down by her side, pressed my Męskie Vans LXVI Secant cheek close to hers. She smiled faintly, all unhappiness gone from her look, and in sweet, soft tones, began:
“We are both orphans. As far as I know, neither of us have any nearer relatives than distant cousins; a similarity of condition that Vans Casual Shoes Men has acted as a bond between us since we first knew and loved each other. When I came to S—— he was just settled here, a young man full of zeal and courage. Whatever the experience of his college days had been — and he has Barn often told me that at that time ambition was the mainspring of his existence — the respect and appreciation which he found here, and the field which daily opened before him for work, had wakened a spirit of earnest trust that erelong developed that latent sweetness in his disposition which more than his mental qualities, perhaps, won him universal confidence and love.
“You have heard him preach, and you know he was not lacking in genius; but you have not heard him speak, eye to Converse High Tops eye and hand to hand. It was there his power came in, and there, too, perhaps, his greatest temptation. For he was one for women to love, and it is not always easy to modify a naturally magnetic look and tone because the hand that touches yours is shy and white, and the glance which steals up to meet your own has within it the hint of unconscious worship. Yet what he could do he did; for, unknown, perhaps, to any one here, he was engaged to be married, as so many young ministers are, to a girl he had met while at college.
“I do not mean to go into too many particulars, Constance. He did not love this girl, but he meant to be true to her. He was even contented with the prospect of marrying her, till —— Oh, Constance, I almost forget that he is gone, and that my own life is at an end, when I think of that day, six months ago Vans Flip Flops Men — the day when we first Menn met, and, without knowing it, first loved. And then the weeks which followed when each look was an event, and a passing word the making or the marring of a day. I did not know what it all meant; but he realized only too soon the precipice Off White x Converse upon which we stood, and I began to Adidas ZX10000 see him less, and find him more reserved when, by any chance, we were thrown together. His cheek grew paler, too, and his health wavered. A struggle was going on in his breast — a struggle of whose depth and force I had little conception then, for I dared not believe he loved me, though I knew by this time he was bound to another who would never be a suitable companion for him.
“At last he became so ill, he was obliged to quit his work, and for a month I did not see him, Vans High sneakers Women though only a short square separated us. He was slowly yielding to an insidious disease, some said; and I had to bear the pain of this uncertainty, as well as the secret agony of my own crushed and broken heart.
“But one morning — shall I ever forget Unisex it? — the door opened, and he, he came in Męskie Vans TNT 5 where I was, and without saying a word, knelt down by my side, and drew my head forward and laid it on his breast. I thought at first links:

http://www.rockclimbing.com/cgi-bin/gear/search.cgi

作者: fuxue2t31    時間: 2018-8-30 19:07     標題: Męskie Vans LXVI Secant 2333DameMen Hoodies

hat purpose. After dinner Women Biker Jackets you will take the same class for two hours’ reading until four; from four to five you will superintend Męskie Vans Stripes LP Slip the needle-work class. Your evenings — with the exception Women Cropped Jeans of the careful correction of all the day’s exercises — will be your own. I hope you have a sincere love of your vocation, Miss Crofton.’
I said I hoped I should grow to like my work as I became accustomed to it. I had never yet tried teaching, except with my young sister and brothers. My hear sank as I remembered our free-and-easy studies Men Hats in the sunny parlour at home, or out in the garden under the pink and white hawthorns sometimes on balmy mornings in the early summer.
Miss Susan shook her head doubtfully.
‘Unless you have a love of your vocation you will never succeed, Miss Crofton,’ she said solemnly.
I freely confess that this love she spoke of never came to me. I tried to do my duty, and I endured all the hardships of my life in, I hope, a cheerful spirit. But the dry monotony Off White x Others of the studies had no element of pleasantness, and I used to wonder how Miss Susan could derive pleasure — as Męskie Vans Rata Vulc it was evident she did — from the exercise of her authority over those hapless scholars who had the misfortune to belong to her class. Day after day they heard the same lectures, Men Slim-Fit Jeans listened submissively to the same reproofs, and toiled on upon that bleak bare high-road to learning, along which it was her delight to drive them. Nothing like a flower brightened their weary way — it was all alike Men Hoodies dust and barrenness; but they ploughed on dutifully, cramming their youthful minds with the hardest dates and facts to be found in the history of mankind, the dreariest statistics, the driest details of geography, and the most recondite rules of grammar, until the happy hour arrived in which they took their final departure Off White x Converse from Albury Lodge, to forget all they had learnt there in the briefest possible time.
How my thoughts used to wander away sometimes as I sat at my desk, distracted by the Męskie Vans Canvas Chukka Boot unmelodious sound of Miss Susan’s voice lecturing some victim in her own division at the next table, while one of the girls in mine droned drearily at Lingard, or Pinnock’s Goldsmith, as the case might be! How the vision of my own bright home haunted me during those long monotonous afternoons, while the March winds made the poplars rock in the garden outside the schoolroom, or the April rain beat against the great bare windows!
Chapter ii. Milly’s Visitor
It was not often that I had a half-holiday to myself, for Miss Susan Bagshot seemed to take a delight in finding me something to do on these occasions; Women Hoodies but whenever I had, I spent it with Milly Darrell, and on these rare afternoons I was perfectly happy. I had grown to love her as I did not think it was in me to love any one who was not of my own flesh and blood; and in so loving her, I only returned Men Trench & Raincoats the affection which she felt for me.
I am sure it was the fact of my friendlessness, and of my subordinate position in the school, which had drawn this girl’s generous heart towalinks:

http://www.rastafarispeaks.com/repatriation/index.cgi

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0