;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: China Jerseys Wholesale everybody blames the running back first. Trust me [打印本頁]

作者: HrbznZs8    時間: 2018-8-30 20:06     標題: China Jerseys Wholesale everybody blames the running back first. Trust me

"There's enough statistical data out there that there's something to 30-plus running backs,NFL Jerseys Wholesale," Koetter said. "With that said, Steven Jackson is a freak of nature. Because we didn't run well,NFL Jerseys Cheap, everybody blames the running back first. Trust me,Brice Butler Jersey, as somebody who has studied it a lot,Cheap MLB Gear, it's not always the running back's fault when you don't run the ball well.
Offensive coordinator Dirk Koetter said he doesn't believe Jackson's decline in 2013 was about the running back turning 30,NFL Jerseys From China.
In Wednesday's practice,Wholesale Jerseys, Jackson was running behind a first-team offensive line that included Matthews at right tackle and Asamoah at right guard.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0