;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Soccer Jerseys Outlet usaibwer [打印本頁]

作者: nice3boyx9    時間: 2018-8-31 05:39     標題: Soccer Jerseys Outlet usaibwer

Balwant Seeram, 36, of 347 Grove Housing Scheme died by drowning yesterday after attempts by a friend to rescue him failed.Balwant Seeram According to fisherman Ramsarran Narine of Grove Housing Scheme,Cheap Jerseys Outlet, he along with Seeram and another friend were at the Friendship Koker bailing out a fishing boat that was submerged.He said while Seeram was bailing out the water from the boat,China Jerseys, “the bucket pitched out his hand and he (Seeram) jumped after the bucket.”Narine said that Seeram tried to swim to collect the bucket,Wholesale NBA Jerseys Authentic, however,Ben Simmons Jersey, “he went down into the water and I tried to save him but he hold onto me and I loose him.”Narine added the sea current was very strong and after he surfaced he did not see Seeram anymore.“I tried to swim and look for him but I didn’t get to see him anymore.”According to Seeram’s mother,Wholesale China Jerseys, her son was not a capable swimmer and he should not have gone too deep into the water to retrieve anything.“He has no wife and children,Cheap NFL Jerseys,” the woman said.Up to late yesterday evening, Seeram’s body had not been recovered.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0