;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys For Sale if not our best [打印本頁]

作者: osdj41l3    時間: 2018-9-1 18:39     標題: Cheap Jerseys For Sale if not our best

He was much more nonchalant about the yardage record.
Coach John Fox demurred when asked Monday if he would have considered sending Manning out for another series after halftime if he hadn't already broken Brees' mark.
Then again,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, maybe not.
"That's hard to say. ... What was very positive was I thought we played, if not our best,Alexis Sanchez Jersey, one of our better halves of football that put us in a position where we could do different things," Fox said. "No. 1, all those things are great,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, those individual accomplishments, team accomplishments, but not at the risk of putting a player at risk. So I don't know if I've answered your question, I'm just kind of telling you what would go through our minds in that situation."
Had the play in question originally been ruled a lateral,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, Manning would have finished the first half six yards shy of Brees' record of 5,Authentic Australia NBA Jerseys Outlet,476 yards,Brett Favre Falcons Jersey UK, and that might have prompted the Broncos to send him out to start the third quarter even with the big lead and the playoffs looming.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0