;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic [打印本頁]

作者: MuthiBV0    時間: 2018-9-2 00:49     標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic

GIANTS RED ZONE: The Giants Cheap Jerseys Online were horrible inside the Cowboys' 10. They had to settle for short field goals in the first half after getting first-and-goal situations at the 9 and 4. First down killed both drives. A 1-yard pass to Myers on the first one and a 6-yard loss on a run by NFL Jerseys Outlet Brown on the second. New York was 27th in the league coming into the game and they got a TD just once in three tries against Dallas.
TALKING BIG: The Giants did all the big talking this Adam Joseph Duhe Dolphins Jersey week and it didn't work. Jerseys NFL China Cornerback Terrell Thomas guaranteed a win and defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul said the Giants would bleed the Cowboys. Dallas kept quiet and played the game. Defensive tackle Jason Hatcher felt good. "This team is all about action," he said. "We're not getting caught up in all of this. After it's done then we show what we can do. It's all good. I'm proud of my team. I'm proud of what we did. We came Clearance Hockey Jerseys up here and we took it. They didn't give us nothing. We took it. We've got to keep that approach."

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0