;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Argentina World Cup T-Shirts held to two catches for 14 yards in the 30-20 loss [打印本頁]

作者: Liulang123    時間: 2018-9-14 08:20     標題: Argentina World Cup T-Shirts held to two catches for 14 yards in the 30-20 loss

"I would love to play for him,Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic," Holmes said. "He brought me here,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, gave me an opportunity to play for him. I would love to play for him for the next couple of years and even retire here. He and I both."
Holmes made headlines last week when he called Carolina's secondary the Panthers' "weakest link" on defense while complimenting the rest of the unit. Holmes,Wholesale Jerseys NFL, held to two catches for 14 yards in the 30-20 loss,Nike Shoes Clearance Outlet, provided no bulletin board fodder this time when asked about the Jets' next opponent,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, the Cleveland Browns.
The 29-year-old Holmes also would like to finish his career playing for coach Rex Ryan,cheap nfl jerseys, who's on the hot seat after the Jets clinched a third straight non-playoff season.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0