;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Aron Baynes Jersey bringing an end to Reid's long tenure in the city. [打印本頁]

作者: 刘浪好帅啊    時間: 2019-5-21 03:06     標題: Aron Baynes Jersey bringing an end to Reid's long tenure in the city.

Bowles credits the talent on the field,Authentic Jerseys Store.
Bowles began last season as the Eagles' defensive backs coach under Reid and was promoted to coordinator when Juan Castillo was fired six games into his second season on the job after a career on the offensive side. Philadelphia went 1-9 with Bowles as coordinator, bringing an end to Reid's long tenure in the city.
What is he looking forward to most about going back to Philadelphia?
In Arizona, Bowles replaced the popular and successful Ray Horton. Altering the team's defensive scheme, Bowles made a good defense better.
"Coach Bowles is a genius," defensive end Calais Campbell said. "He always puts us in the best position to make plays, so I'm excited to go make this defense work again."
"As a whole,Danny Ainge Jersey, the organization was great," Bowles said. "We just didn't get it done. But that didn't stop my belief that I could coach or anything like that. It just happened to steamroll and went downhill."
"I think our abilities fit this scheme better," he said. "Our d-line is more explosive."
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — Todd Bowles is going back to Philadelphia in a whole lot better mood than he was when he left the city last season.
"Anytime you have failure, as a coach or a player, you try to be better than you were the year before," he said. "You're more determined to understand the things that went wrong and what you need to do going forward."
The Philadelphia experience was a valuable lesson, Bowles said.
"This is a players' game," he said. "I said that a long time ago. I get satisfaction out of game planning and trying to get us to the playoffs and the Super Bowl. That's about it for me."
The Cardinals enter Sunday's game against the Eagles ranked seventh in overall defense and second against the run.
"He was extremely talented and he was one of the brightest football players I've ever coached,Cheap Wholesale Shoes Australia," Arians said.
And he credits Arizona's success to the players. The Cardinals players, though, are full of praise for Bowles.

Bowles makes no excuses for the problems the Eagles had last season, saying only that he and the team "didn't get it done."
Bowles played eight seasons as a defensive back in the NFL, all but one with Washington. He was a member of the Redskins' 1987 Super Bowl championship team.
"As long as I get a cheesekake from Ishkabibble's,Football Jerseys Cheap," he said, "I'll be good."
After three years as a college assistant coach,Cheap Basketball Jerseys China, Bowles began his pro coaching career as defensive backs coach of the New York Jets. He went on to Cleveland, Dallas and Miami — a protege of Hall of Fame coach Bill Parcells. In Miami in 2011, Bowles was interim head coach for the final three games.
"I like the people and the talent that I have now," Bowles said, "and we work well together."
Bowles, who took over as the Eagles' defensive coordinator halfway through the final season of coach Andy Reid's time in Philadelphia, moved on to the Arizona Cardinals. He returns to Philadelphia with one of the more dominant defenses in the league.
From the moment he was hired as head coach of the Cardinals, Bruce Arians had Bowles in mind as defensive coordinator. Their relationship goes way back,Zapatillas Nike Baratas, in Philadelephia, where Arians was head coach and Bowles a player in the mid-1980s.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0