;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: whom won stage seven [打印本頁]

作者: lqoppnuf    時間: 2016-3-26 03:37     標題: whom won stage seven

Tour de France boss Bradley Wiggins enhanced his advantage while in the yellow jersey with a stunning win on stage nine's individual time trial.
Wiggins (Team Air) clocked 51 minutes Cheap Nike Roshe Run Shoes 24 moments to triumph on the 41.5 kilometre race contrary to the clock from Arc et Senans so that you can Besancon on Monday.
The three times the Olympic champion, who on Weekend succeeded prologue winner Fabian Cancellara in the maillot jaune, started out the day with a 10 next lead over defending champion Cadel Evans and enters Tuesday's rest time with an advantage of 1min 53secs.
Evans placed sixth on the day in 53:07, as Team Sky celebrated a one two on the point, with Chris Froome second throughout 51:59. Olympic time tryout champion Cancellara (RadioShack Nissan) was next in 52:21.
Froome, who seem to won stage seven, risen into third place general, 2:07 behind the team mate and Age 14 seconds behind Evans.
The time test, coming ahead of Tuesday's rest evening, could be significant in the competition for the maillot Timberland Earthkeepers Nz jaune, with this year's Expedition featuring more than 100km of sporting against the clock before the conclude in Paris on Come early july 22.
Wiggins is now firmly in pole position to be the very first British Tour winner   and Froome could join him on the podium.
The day's functions were also a useful sign for the 44km August 1 Olympic moment trial at Hampton Court, any time Wiggins hopes to add to his cart of three Olympic gold awards. Wiggins and Froome are Britain's Olympic occasion trial selections.
As contest leader, Wiggins started last, 3 minutes behind nearest competing Evans, who he was aiming to beat to Besancon, the watch doing centre of France.
In the first time check, after 16.5km, Wiggins led the Tiffany Bracelet Uk field in Twenty one:05 and was beating Evans by Just one:02. Froome was five secs behind his team spouse.
Wiggins again led through the subsequent time check, at 28.5km, in 39:02, 06 seconds faster than Froome and One:19 ahead of Evans.
The 32 year old maintained his amazing pace in the final 1 fourth of the race to succeed by 35 seconds coming from Froome, with Cancellara a further 22 mere seconds behind.
David Millar (Garmin Sharp) was 36th in 55:37 and Steve Cummings (BMC Racing) 39th, nine seconds further adrift.
Mark Cavendish (Company Sky), the world road race champion, was 6:28 behind in 1:50.07.
Vincenzo Nibali (Liquigas Cannondale), who began your day in third overall, 16 seconds behind, finished in 53:31 to place eight around the stage and fall to fourth place, 16 mere seconds behind Froome.
Germany's Tony Martin (Omega Pharma QuickStep), the world time trial success, clocked 53:40 to place 12th Oakley Sunglasses Online Nz despite wearing a cast Nike Free 3 on his fractured arm and later revealed he a break down puncture.
Froome was nine moments behind Wiggins after the opening prologue, nevertheless punctured on the opening roads stage to Seraing, losing A person:25 on the stage.
Got the 27 year old never suffered that misfortune although be ahead of Evans in the standings.
Speaking to French television, Wiggins stated: "We had a good look at the program after the Dauphine (in Nike Roshe Nz Stockists June) and also got it down on video. I'd been very motivated for today it's my speciality.
"I believed at home. I'm very happy. It was not an easy course, with lots of crevices, little hills and a technological finish.
"We've been doing this type of thing for 10 years, successful gold medals at it. A track is my institution, the individual pursuit, I've done lots of kilometres in this position ever since i was a kid.
"We've worked a lot in the wind tunnel for getting as fast a position as possible.In
Wiggins launched an expletive laden rant yesterday after insinuations, many upon Twitter, that Tour cyclists must take drugs to earn.
He added: "I'm not planning to change my passion for bicycle, you saw that yesterday in the press conference.
"I became a fan when I was a children. You need that passion within the athlete, or you are just a machine.
"I'm not sorry for the other day, it was my passion returning through."
Wiggins' stunning achievements on Monday has left him or her with a considerable advantage towards the top of the general classification and the Thirty two year old admits it Buy New Balance 420 is situations like this that makes all the work in preparation worthwhile.
He instructed British Eurosport: "This is what we've qualified for. (Team Sky athletics director) Sean (Yates) was saying to me on the radio, 'think of all those hours, Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Online all those sacrifices, in the last 5k, this is where you're going to make the difference', therefore that's what really motivates my family.
"All of the graft during the winter, all the sacrifice, missing the youngsters' birthdays and stuff, staying away at training go camping, this is what it's all for, it can be fantastic."

http://max-vape.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=219301

http://123.56.152.215/1015/news/html/?70504.html

http://www.chinazhousiyu.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=66903

http://guoanbbs.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=114384

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0