;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: He advised the President to [打印本頁]

作者: wxbqstfz    時間: 2016-4-7 01:18     標題: He advised the President to

Jonathan under knocks for checking out Kano
Kano State Governor, Rabi'u Musa Kwankwaso, and his cabinet on Tuesday shunned President Goodluck Jonathan who frequented the state for a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) welcome rally for Ibrahim Shekarau, immediate past state Governor and until recently a member of the All Progressives Our elected representatives (APC).
Kwankwaso's refusal to receive Jonathan and his entourage so that you can Kano may not be unconnected with the Governor's earlier statement where he said Kano people will not welcome the President because he has never done anything to better everyone of Nigerians since he presumed leadership of the country.
In fact, obama also received knocks through some Nigerians who felt the fact that visit to Kano was inauspicious in view of your Monday bomb blast with Nyanya, an Abuja suburb, where 70 people have been confirmed inactive.
Kwankwaso on his part reported he regretted voting for Jonathan in 2011, making it mandatory that the President has upset Nigerians.
"I regretted voting for President Goodluck Jonathan in 2011 Presidential selection, as he has done nothing to move the nation forward. Only a few persons are enjoying in Nigeria within the expense of the generality of the citizenry," the Governor said.
Though the President fired back on Kwankwaso during the rally, saying the particular APC chieftain didn't vote for him, equally he vowed that come 2015, "PDP will have to recapture Kano".
He also challenged your Governor to account for over N225 thousand local government funds he from the Federation Account within a couple of years.
The President said: "We read in some of the daily newspapers that this Governor of Kano State, Kwankwaso, said your dog regretted voting for me".
"Let me tell the good people of Kano in which Kwankwaso did not vote for me or Vice President Namadi Sambo whether in the primaries and the main election.
"We have covered a lot, but we communicate less. Those of you from Kano within PDP knew what happened that Pandora Jewelry Nz Rings when most people entered the Eagle Block; by the time the counting got up to half way   when it appeared to be clear that I was to arise as the candidate, Kwankwaso left the venue.
"Even the little money my personal campaign office provided for refreshment and also transportation for Kano delegates, Kwankwaso denied to give them that money. He did that so that the Kano international delegates will be angry and would not vote for me."
In their criticism, Presidential candidate of the Countrywide Action Council (NAC) in the The new year general elections, Olapade Agoro, described Jonathan's visit to Kano while unreasonable just a day after the actual Nyanya bomb blast.
Agoro, who additionally condemned the attack per se in its totality, said he was still being in shock over the crash.
He wondered why obama, who is the chief security officer of the united states, should embark on "such a senseless campaign without respect to the dead and those injured inside the blast".
Agoro said Jonathan's action has shown that they and his party, PDP, are powering the Boko Haram insurgency.
"If it is true that Nike Shoes Online Cheap President Jonathan went to Kano a day after the explosive device blast to campaign for PDP, then he must be a Tiffany & Co Australia sleepwalking leader.
"He must be a leader unfit to run human affairs and initial the affairs of a land. He must be a leader with out conscience and no blood in their vein.
"He is careless in thought and reckless with planning. If actually this individual went to Kano, then Discount Supra Skytop 2 he must be among those sponsoring Boko Haram.
"Ever since I read the news today, I have not been myself. I have been searching for solution to provide sanity to Nigeria but wait, how can the President of the country, who may have been entrusted with the basic Tiffany & Co Sydney safety of lives of Nigerians, Air Jordan 4 Nz start a party campaign? It is completely unreasonable," Agoro added.
In addition, former Deputy National Chairman involving deregistered National Conscience Party (NCP), Amitolu Shittu, responded angrily to the political rally locked in Kano by the PDP, which had Jonathan in attendance.
Shittu, in a telephone chat with Daily Separate, lamented that the rally, coming less than 24 hours after quite a few Air Max 90 people were killed and many harmed in Abuja, amounted to the peak of insensitivity by the President.
Shittu, that's now the Director General connected with D' Raufs' Volunteer Group, a activity championing the leadership qualities involving State of Osun Governor, Rauf Aregbesola, stressed that the rally had clearly proved the indifference of Jonathan to the dread attacks ravaging Nigeria almost daily now.
"This morning, we heard that about 100 youngsters were kidnapped by Boko Haram insurgents.
"It is sad that instead of getting to the serious small business of devising strategies to prevent further terror attacks, Mister. President is going about campaigning for re election next year.
"It is now clear that Mr. Chief executive is only concerned about the next basic elections and not the core business connected with securing lives and qualities," Shittu lamented.
He urged the President to, for once, possibly be serious about crushing insurgents so that Nigerians can sleep with their two eyes closed.
In his own effect, candidate of the defunct Action Our lawmakers of Nigeria (ACN) in the last Ondo governorship political election, Rotimi Akeredolu, advocated the creation of state law enforcement officials as an effective way of checkmating the rising installments of insecurity in Nigeria.
The previous President of the Nigerian Bar Organization (NBA) who condemned this bomb blast at Nyanya, said hello was time for the Federal Government to take homeland security and give awareness of those advocating the creation of point out policing.
"The time has come for all of us to have homeland security that involves everybody. The time has come for us to embrace state police, a kind of police nearer to the people so that they can effectively secure their own Tiffany Jewelry vicinity,Inches he observed.

http://hengbo188.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3760352

http://www.qfeeltech.com/community/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=74524

http://galleri.kjerringoy.no/displayimage.php?album=155&pos=46

http://www.waterelement.com.cn/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2628168&fromuid=19375

http://101bank.info/viewthread.php?tid=1356818&extra=

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0