;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: 18 PM on June 21 [打印本頁]

作者: dumrrnla    時間: 2016-4-15 06:21     標題: 18 PM on June 21

I grew up on JRPGs including Final Fantasy I, IV and VI. More recently I have played some of the Shining Pressure and Fire Emblem series. These days, it seems like portable video gaming is transitioning more on the way to Android/iOS and away from dedicated systems like the Nintendo (3)Nintendo ds.
I'd like to find some good JRPG type games on Android, nevertheless it seems hard. (I have a Nexus Your five if that Louis Vuitton Replica Nz matters.) Most cellular releases seem focused on making Oakley Prescription Glasses Nz money through in game material, which I'm wary of, and it's really hard to tell which video game titles will Louis Vuitton Women Shoes be based on this model. (Cleaning it once a playing Chrono Trigger but identified the controls pretty unusable.)
What good RPGs is there for Android? What methods should I be reading to discover them? Are there particular editors that often make games that suit into this category (in the beginning, quality RPGs for Operating system)?
posted by pbh to Desktops Internet (10 answers whole) 17 users marked this particular as a favorite
I'm actually terrible at it but Pixel Dungeon is actually a fun cartoony roguelike. The controls are great for touch screen. However it is a roguelike and there's no story or quests, even so like to keep a game heading throughout the day.
posted by kittensofthenight in 4:05 PM on June Nike Roshe Nz Online 8, 2014 Buy Nike Roshe Runs Online [4 favorites]
Shadowrun Returns is great although requires some focus on the compact menus. Movement is touching based, but I've found that will on my LG G2 I nevertheless can't play it unless I'm able to focus at the table or over a couch.
Out There scratches many RPG itches but in the end is actually insubstantial, I feel, although everyone else seems to love it. Its another good sport to start playing in the morning in addition to play through the day (until you kick the bucket, of course.)
I wish there was a game Lv Nz Auckland with jrpg mechanics that made use of a touch screen betterm though. Engage to move, drag for supply. Tap and hold with regard to menus.
posted by kittensofthenight at 4:15 PM on June 8, 2014 [1 favorite]
Also the Squaresoft places are a huge rip off. If you'd like to play SNES games with Android the SNES 9x EX+ software works great and the controls aren't any worse or better than while in the official ports. I'm sure you can get the roms somehow. Secret of Mana is effective.
posted by kittensofthenight at 4:18 PM on June 8, 2014 [1 favorite]
I personally think that Pixel Dungeon is the better game ever made by male. I shout it from your rooftops. It is a roguelike though, so maybe not your cup of tea. I also similar to Machine Knight and Andor's Trek, although the latter is still being attempt to developed and isn't quite complete yet. On the plus side there is a very active online community based around the game.
posted simply by Literaryhero at 6:06 PM on June 8, 2014
Kemco activities has tons of JPRG style video games that have no in software purchases.
I have no idea should they be any good however.
posted by means of aspo at 6:35 Evening on June 8, 2014
If you like old school, Ultima style games, you will find Gurk (I, II, and III). Very enjoyable, and hardly any in game upsell bullshit. First Buy Louis Vuitton Online New Zealand one is free!
posted by Conrad Cornelius o'Donald o'Dell with 8:34 PM with June 8, 2014 [1 favorite]
I hasn't been aware there was a Gurk Three (and just in time for hours in the family car). I played I personally and II and liked them, and continue to enjoy Pixel Dungeon, already mentioned. Knights of Pen along with Paper is also fun alongside similar lines.
posted because of the christopher hundreds at 10:12 PM on June 21, 2014
Not a specific advice, but in my experience Pants pocket Gamer post fairly sincere reviews and are always specific about whether a game gouges you on in app purchases or otherwise. They're seem to stick your boot in to crap activities somewhat more often than a lot of in the Oakley Sale Uk (corrupt as nightmare) games reviewing biz, and you can now easily browse their organize of reviews by category and device until you've discovered something you like.
Oh, in addition to my recommendation: there's a wonderful action RPG with no inside app purchases called Run-a-way Souls which has a top down Super nes style with (as you might picture) a strong influence in terms of challenge from From Software's 'Souls' string. It's a cracking game and also well worth the price.
posted by way of Ted Maul at 4:01 'm on June 9, 2014
Look at every single thing done by the Trese Brothers. Their production principles could generously be called "very indie", but the games themselves are large, have generous demos, and let you carry your saves on the paid version if you want.
I might suggest Star Traders in order for you an old school space discovery / trading game, along with Heroes of Steel to get a party based RPG. We've heard very good things about Day of Pirates recently, but never have tried it yet.

http://58.96.169.121:88/upload/home.php?mod=space&uid=38632&do=blog&quickforward=1&id=481547

http://www.you2game.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=8607936

http://cgi.members.interq.or.jp/silver/ginkuji/skin/001/apeboard.cgi?command=read_message/

http://123.56.152.215/1015/news/html/?136713.html

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0