;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: relatively old [打印本頁]

作者: pulrfpum    時間: 2016-4-16 22:34     標題: relatively old

So I've been back on the job for almost a month now, putting during the day and breastfeeding nights/weekends, and things are going quite well. When i have about 10oz extra each day that I'm Timberland Earthkeepers Hookset freezing. But, My spouse and i still have niggling Roshe Run Online questions about a mechanics of pumping for finding conflicting information, so maybe some MeFite moms can help everyone out?
1. Washing/sterilizing: currently Now i'm washing and sterilizing (cooking food for 3 minutes) pump pieces and storage bottles (along with feeding bottles) every night. Several resources say I don't have so that you can, that washing is good enough. Legitimate?
2. During the day: I'm merely rinsing the flange assembly having water and drying using a paper towel in between water removal sessions, and (as stated above) washing/sterilizing every night. Some sites say to keep the pump parts in the family fridge between pumping sessions, however this would be a little more inconvenient (nevertheless could be done). Should I to hold pump parts in the family fridge, or is rinsing between visits and leaving at area temp OK? From very first pumping session to past is never more than eight hours and it's usually more like six as well as seven.
3. Storage: I see Buy Nike Free 5.0 two days in the fridge with some sites, and up to 6 days on others. I want by the 8 days normally, though I hardly ever will need to wait out that far since we've ratched Baby Rabbit's intake demands down and I only depart enough at the sitter's for two days' price of meals. Also, I see it is possible to freeze milk for 3 weeks, or six months. There, I would tend to be conservative and express 3 months. Normal kitchen fridge/freezer mix (relatively old).
a. Cheap Michael Kors Bags Online will be 8 days in the freezer or fridge safe? or should I expect less?
b. is 3-4 months in the freezer all I purchase, or can it go longer?
c. when we get near the finish of the 8 day chiller thing, can I then get cold, or should I just dump it?
d. sometimes I am going to freeze milk that I refrigerated 1 3 days before; is this OK?
4. traveling/appointments/etc.: sometimes I can't get home for a couple hours when i leave work (errands, allergy symptom shots, etc.). I hold the milk from perform (where it's been refrigerated in a new fridge) to home within the insulated lunch bag.
your. Is is safe to have it within my car for a couple hours before it goes back into the fridge?
b. Why don't you consider three hours? (thinking of a conference I have this friday)
h. Is it better to refrigerate, then possibly let it get back to room temperature, then refrigerate again, and also leave it at room temp till I get New Balance Outlet Brighton home?
d. Or should I just frost nova everything if I have a very long time till I get home, and make use of the refrigerated stash for the day? (Like I explained, I get about 10oz extra every day, which is about half of what My partner and i pump, so I basically freeze out half of every day's injected milk, or effectively find two days' worth of milk every day)
e. or should I get an ice pack to put in the insulated bag? I'm fearful it might get too cold like Louis Vuitton New Zealand Auckland this, and I know you're not supposed to keep thawed milk in excess of 24 hours after it's thawed out, since freezing kills over leukocytes which give milk its anti-bacterial properties, so this seems like it might be the Buy Nike Free 5.0 Nz riskiest strategy?
posted by simply rabbitrabbit to Home Garden (18 advice total) 8 users notable this as a favorite
Disassemble and wash all parts that may in contact with the breast and milk in warm soap and water.
Rinse in clear normal water.
Air dry on clear towel and cover parts keep.
All parts may Louis Vuitton Shoes Price also be washed around top rack of dishwasher.
Source: Medela Health and Safety Info
A pair of. I do what you do. That never crossed my mind to maintain parts in the refrigerator.
Three. I would not let it get warm then re refrigerate. I would certainly use an ice pack, I can't think it will get freezing, and it certainly won't lock up.
My gut says that when you have to choose between going to room temperature and also freezing, then freeze the item.
OMG, I can't believe you get Twelve oz extra! You go gal!
posted by ellenaim at Three:41 PM on April 9, 2011 [1 favorite]
My mom was a LLL leader. I'm nursing our second child. I send about 3 bottles every week   not a ton, but some.

http://www.aocs.org.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=195507&do=blog&quickforward=1&id=746703

http://www.straight.com/node/add/article

http://www.hifiotg.com/thread-4578124-1-1.html

http://www.k88.kr/web/home.php?go=pds_list&pds_type=1

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://olginfo.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0