;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Marlon Humphrey Jersey or 90’s. It’s the year 2010 - 男同交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Marlon Humphrey Jersey or 90’s. It’s the year 2010

Diaspora looking in…By Ralph SeeramI have developed a fear of phone calls–not just any phone calls, just the ones from Guyana.  Phone calls from Guyana are in most instances a bearer of bad news. No one calls you to say “Hi” or to ask how I am doing, and frankly I do not want my friends or relatives to call me to find out of my well being, especially with what Guyana Telecommunications rates are.I prefer to make those calls to my loved ones in Guyana and save them the expense, despite being “ripped of” occasionally by the very Guyana Telecommunications. That however is a subject for another time,NFL Jerseys China Online, and Terry, my old boss, we do have to talk about your company.A phone call from Guyana is either one of two things or both, someone is ill or has died, or there is a crisis and the caller is seeking some financial help.Believe me, some of those crises can be very creative in trying to get me to part with some cash. But don’t get me wrong, I do not hesitate to help genuine cases, which brings me back to the subject matter.The caller at the other end of the line was explaining how her husband could not work for a week because “dem call strike and he can’t guh wuk”. She obviously was telling me that her husband wanted to work but was prevented from doing so because GAWU had called a strike.As a daily reader of Kaieteur News online I was already aware of the back and forth accusations between GAWU,  GuySuCo and the Government. Nothing is new here; the sugar workers,Kyle Korver Hawks Jersey, especially cane cutters, have for decades been used,NFL Jerseys Cheap, abused and used as a footstool by politicians; and sad to say, but mostly by the very party in power today.The problems in the sugar industry have been reported extensively by this newspaper,Brad Richards Red Wings Jersey, so there is no point in going over them, but this is an industry that is in serious trouble,Cheap Sports Jerseys, deep in debt and can’t meet its payroll.If this was a real privately-owned company one would say that it is heading for bankruptcy. And on top of this, you have a union calling for a 15 per cent wage increase, what world is Komal Chand and other GAWU leaders living in.This is not the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, or 90’s. It’s the year 2010; the dynamics of the game has changed but you are still stuck in the last century.Let me give you and example of what I mean in the real world. When last have you heard of any major trade union in the U.S.A calling a strike? There has been so many layoffs that some workers are doing three persons’ work and not complaining because they have a job.I have a relative who has not received a pay increase in three years but still glad to have a job. Are employers taking advantage of their workers because of high unemployment numbers? Sure they are, but you have to pick your fight.You, Mr. Komal Chand, are an irresponsible union leader. You cost those poor sugar workers a week’s pay and what you achieved beside a lawsuit? NOTHING. Now let me ask you Mr Komal Chand; what have you and your executives lost? NOTHING.I have a proposal for you and hope that you are up to the challenge. Disclose to the sugar workers how much of their hard earned cash they are paying you and your executives. Don’t leave out the “perks” allowances etc. Are you with me so far?Now whenever you call a strike you must take a pay cut just as the workers are losing pay. If they lose a week’s pay then you lose not only a week’s pay but also a pro rata of the “perks”.After all fair is fair. If you ask the poor cane cutters to make sacrifices you  and your executives must also make sacrifices. The poor workers are taking food off the table for their children.Your sacrifice will probably not even touch the butter or cheese off your bread, or curry for your roti. Now don’t you think this is fair? I’ll make a wager that you do not have the guts to do it,Marlon Humphrey Jersey, but surprise me and I’ll send you a gift.I am not an economist, but I can tell you what is inevitable in the sugar industry for it to survive. You see the high absenteeism? This means that GuySuCo will step up mechanization; it will outsource its work especially cane cutters, to private contractors to reduce costs.It will use more private farmers, not only to increase acreage, but also to plant and cut estate-owned cane fields. In fact, private farmers and contractors might end up doing the entire operation by cultivating and bringing the cane to the factory.Do you see where this is heading Mr. Komal Chand? Check the operations of multinational corporations; outsourcing is the name of the game and you and your union, my friend, will be irrelevant in a few years, that is unless you move into the 21st century.On a final note, Mr Komal Chand; have you ever heard a sugar factory blew its final whistle? I did and it is not something you want to experience.There will be a few more final whistles before the sugar industry can right itself, and if you do not correct your course there will be a final whistle for GAWU.

Aston Villa Barn 16/17 00219 Cheap Kevin Martin Jersey

r his tail,Carey Price Tröja, with a slyness and56 cunning peculiar to themselves. At this stage of the attack, their frolicsome approaches become very interesting—it is in right good earnest; the former is a mere decoy, the latter is the real assailant, and keeps his eyes steadily fixed on the ham-strings or flank of the horse. The critical moment is then watched, and the attack is simultaneous; both wolves spring at their victim the same instant,Bayern Munich Tröja, one to the throat,Manchester City Barn, the other to the flank, and if successful, which they generally are,Cheap Sean Kilpatrick Jersey, the hind one never lets go his hold till the horse is completely disabled. Instead of springing forward or kicking to disengage himself, the horse turns round and round without attempting a defence. The wolf before, then springs behind,Barn Tröja 2016-17, to assist the other. The sinews are cut, and in half the time I have been describing it,Liverpool 16-17, the horse is on his side; his struggles are fruitless: the victory is won. At this signal,Real Madrid Hombre, the lookers-on close in at a gallop,Cheap Patrick Patterson Jersey, but the small fry of followers keep at a respectful dGoogle Links:

http://vote.qdxiaoluohao.com/dzx/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2804303&pid=14426185&page=610&extra=page=1#pid14426185

http://agmsoftner.com/advancedguestbook/

FC Porto Tröja 66837 Sunderland

ey remained for some hours,West Ham United Barn, half dead with terror: presently some Indians approached their place of concealment: a young chief stood on the bridge and spoke some words to the others. All this time he had his piercing eyes bent upon their hiding-place,Cheap Tayshaun Prince Jersey, and had no doubt discovered them,Lyon, but concealed his satisfaction under an appearance of indifference. He played with his victims. In broken Spanish they heard him express his hope ‘that he would be able to discover where the women were concealed—that he wanted a Mexican wife and some scalps.’ Suddenly he jumped from the bridge and thrust his lance under it with a savage whoop; the blade pierced the woman’s arm and she shrieked with pain. One by one they were drawn from their retreat.
“‘Dios de mi alma!’—what a moment was this!—said the poor creature. Her children were surrounded by the savages,Cheap Raymond Felton Jersey, brandishing their tomahawks,Colombia, and she thought their last hour was come. But they all escaped with life,Los Angeles Lakers, and returned to find their houses plundered and the coGoogle Links:

http://www.wsfd.com/advguestbook1/

http://guestbook.allisonandcortney.com/

Österreich Trikot 87834 Cheap Markieff Morris Jersey

as feeling in an empty pocket for his revolver,Cheap Reggie Lewis Jersey, which had fallen out as we struggled on the floor. I saw it there now with my starting eyeballs,Manchester City 16-17, kicked about by our shuffling feet. I tried to make a dive for it,Cheap Nicolas Batum Jersey, but Levy had seen it also,Orlando Magic, and he kicked it through the banisters without relaxing his murderous hold. I could have sworn afterwards that I heard the weapon fall with a clatter on the wooden stairs. But what I still remember hearing most distinctly (and feeling hot upon my face) is the stertorous breathing that was unbroken by a single syllable after the first few seconds.
It was a brutal encounter,Belgien Trikot, not short and sharp like the one over-night,Atlanta Hawks, but horribly protracted. Nor was all the brutality by any means on one side;Google Links:

http://www.aic.fi.it/?action-viewcomment-type-jieshao-itemid-10

http://www.maples-syrup.com/marrons_cafe/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=1620

Cheap Larry Bird Jersey 37392 Tottenham Hotspur FC

mensity. It was a comfort to turn from this formidable countenance to that of Raffles,Cheap Nikola Pekovic Jersey, who had entered with his own serene unconscious confidence,Juventus Barn 16/17, and now introduced us with that inimitable air of light-hearted authority which stamped him in all shades of society.
“‘Appy to meet you, sir. I hope you’re well?” said Mr. Levy,Cheap Mike Bibby Jersey, dropping one aspirate but putting in the next with care. “Take a seat,Brasilien Trainingsanzug, sir,Manchester City Trikot, please.”
But I kept my legs, though I felt them near to trembling, and,Italia Drakt Barn, diving a hand into a breast pocket, I began working the contents out of the envelope that Raffles had given me,Cheap Nemanja Bjelica Jersey, while I spoke out in a tone sufficiently rehearsed at the Albany overnight.
“I’m not so sure about the happiness,Arsenal 16-17,” said I. �Google Links:

http://www.ellercounseling.com/advguestbook/

http://www.maples-syrup.com/marrons_cafe/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=2664

Usa Drakt Barn 26689 West Ham United Tröja

posed to disregard.
The wind continuing to blow, it was noon before they started off toward the east to reconnoitre; but, prior to this,Frankreich Nationaltrikot, Lockwood went up on the high ground back of the tents and saw a great deal of open water. Some time after starting,Cheap T.J. Warren Jersey, he stopped the sledges and went up on another elevation to reconnoitre, feeling that,Fussball Trikots 15-16, if he went on and anything happened, his responsibility would be heavy, from his disobedience of orders. From this point could be seen a belt of open water running along shore,Cheap Russell Westbrook Jersey, in both directions,Chelsea Drakt Barn, for miles. In no place was it less than two hundred yards wide, and from that it increased to four and five hundred. Westward from the vicinity of Repulse Harbor, it extended in a lead, growing wider and wider, all the way across the straits,Cheap Michael Kidd-Gilchrist Jersey, apparently to the vicinity of Lincoln Bay,FC Arsenal Trikot, where it seemed to swing round to the north. This lead was upward of five miles wide in the middle. Whether there were other leads south of it,Cheap Shaquille ONeal Jersey, between Newman Bay and BeeGoogle Links:

http://vote.qdxiaoluohao.com/dzx/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2967625&pid=14432781&page=566&extra=page=1#pid14432781

http://vote.qdxiaoluohao.com/dzx/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2255296&pid=14432780&page=805&extra=page=1#pid14432780
返回列表