;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Wholesale Jerseys From China todhjefi - 男女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Wholesale Jerseys From China todhjefi

By Christopher RamRecently the National Insurance Scheme made news on two scores: the first that it will not receive anyChristopher Ramdividends on its investment in preference shares in the Berbice Bridge Company Inc., and the second that there are more than 1,500,000 contributions which have not been credited to the workers’ accounts.I was disappointed rather than shocked when I saw Ms. Doreen Nelson, General Manager of the NIS, sitting passively next to her Chairman Dr. Roger Luncheon announcing that persons were not coming forward to help clear up the contribution mess in the NIS.Ms. Nelson knows that his statement contradicts the experiences of many contributors who try, sometimes for years, to persuade the NIS that the contributions recorded in its records are less, sometimes significantly so, than the actual contributions they have made over their decades of working life and contributions.A client has been engaged in frustrating correspondence for more than four years persuading the management of the Scheme that his entitlement is a pension rather than an Old Age grant. I myself have had fifteen telephone calls to Ms. Nelson over the matter and all I hear is that the NIS is looking into it. Frustrated with the delay, the poor fellow travelled to Guyana from the USA over the Christmas holidays only to be told that it was Christmas time and the matter would have to wait until the holidays were over!I reported this to the General Manager several weeks ago. She said that was not good.Buying a pig in a pokeContrast this with the speed with which the NIS doled out $950 million to the National Industrial andExecutive Director of NICIL, Winston BrassingtonCommercial Investments Limited (NICIL) to pay for non-performing preference shares in the Berbice Bridge Company Inc.Here is that story. In December 2013, the PSC, which apparently shares the same PR with NICIL and the Berbice Bridge Company Inc., broke the news that the NIS had acquired from NICIL preference shares with a face value of $950 million in BBCI. What a difference a year made.One year later, in fact on December 29, 2014, BBCI wrote the General Manager of the NIS informing her that the company would not be paying the NIS any dividends on its newly acquired investment! According to BBCI’s CEO, the company did not record a profit in 2014.Of some interest is that while the Bridge Company claims that it has not made profits, it has failed to file its 2012 and 2013 annual returns as required by law. In fact it was only after I called on the Registrar of Companies to enforce the law with respect to annual returns that a demand was made on the company.  As far as I am aware the company is yet to comply.But back to those preference shares. Unfortunately for the workers of the country whose pension is tied up in the NIS, this was another hustle by NICIL and Winston Brassington to raise desperately needed funds for the company.If you have to wonder why a holding company should be desperate for cash, it means that you have not heard about the Kingston Hotel. To any Guyanese who has been observing howBerbice BridgeWinston Brassington operates, however, it should be no surprise. But even Brassington’s well-known indiscretions do not make the announcement of no dividends to the NIS less shocking in its seriousness, crass in its brazenness and gross in its shamelessness, or detrimental to those who have contributed to the Scheme.Willing co-conspiratorsIn fairness to Brassington, he could not succeed without some willing co-conspirators. He succeeded because of the spinelessness of the members of the Investment Committee of the NIS and the conflicting roles of Dr Roger Luncheon who happens to be a director of NICIL and Chairman of the NIS Board at the same time. In relation to the preference shares, he was both buyer and seller!No doubt one will hear that the Board of the NIS has an Investment Committee and that the Scheme’s Investment Strategy has been approved by the Minister of Finance Dr. Ashni Singh who, coincidentally, has statutory responsibility for the Scheme and is the Chairman of NICIL!But like the money from GGMC to the Central Housing and Planning Authority, reality, decency, propriety and legality were the least of the factors in the imposition of the “acquisition” by the NIS of shares that for several years had earned its owner NICIL nothing by way of dividends.The press has counted and recounted the story of the Bridge Company’s creative accounting and financing perpetrated by Brassington, first as a promoter and later as Secretary of the Company. In his capacity as company secretary, Brassington personally engaged in incomplete and inaccurate statutory reporting that concealed the extent of government funds invested in the company.And when the glowing financial projections for the company turned out to be no more than cock-eyed accounting, he as an officer of NICIL and its directors, engaged in the illegal waiver of hundreds of millions of dollars of dividends due by the Bridge Company to NICIL, directly or through its subsidiary.ConclusionThe tide is going out on the Bridge Company and it is leaving the NIS adrift. Over the years I have offered both warnings and advice to the Bridge Company, most recently in September 2013. Here are two examples:1. “With its high borrowings, liquidity dangers for the Bridge Company are never too far from the surface. This concern is not helped by the improperly prepared financial statements such as the word “maturity” in relation to the repayment of more than $5,575 million in corporate bonds.”2. And drawing on information contained in BBCI’s 2011 financial statements I calculated that “in 2014, the company will have to find some $610 million to repay Tranche 1 and another $100 million or so to repay other loans which will become repayable. If the company is unable to meet those obligations,Cheap Jerseys From China, it would find itself facing what is called ‘cash-flow’ insolvency.”I suspect that the unwillingness by the directors to file the annual reports of the company for more than two years may have something to do with the poor state of their finances.

Fitflop Pietra Pas cher moncleroutletonline3555

daughter of Icarius, take as many presents as you please from any one who will give them to you; it Maglia Liverpool is not well to refuse a present; but we will not go about our business nor stir from where we are, till you have married the best man among us whoever he may be.”
The others applauded what Antinous had said, and each one sent his servant to bring his present. Antinous’s man returned with a large and lovely dress most exquisitely embroidered. It had twelve beautifully made brooch pins of pure gold with which to fasten it. Eurymachus immediately brought her a magnificent chain of gold and amber beads that gleamed like sunlight. Camisetas Donovan Baratas Eurydamas’s two men returned with some earrings fashioned into three brilliant pendants which glistened most beautifully; while king Pisander son of Polyctor gave her a necklace of the rarest workmanship, and every one else brought her a beautiful present of some kind.
Then the queen went back to her room upstairs, and her maids brought the presents after her. Meanwhile the suitors took to singing and dancing, and stayed till evening came. They danced and sang till it grew dark; they then brought in three braziers to give light, and piled them up with chopped firewood very and dry, and they lit torches from them, which the maids held up turn and Camisetas Kroos Baratas turn about. Then Ulysses said:
“Maids, servants of Ulysses who has so long been absent, go to the queen inside the house; sit with her and amuse her, or spin, and pick wool. I Parajumpers Lapset Takki will hold the light for all these people. They may stay till morning, but shall not beat me, for I can stand a Goedkope Deportivo Voetbalshirts great deal.”
The maids looked at one another and laughed, while pretty Melantho began to gibe at him contemptuously. She was daughter to Dolius, but had been brought up by Penelope, who used to give her toys Goedkope Costa Rica Voetbalshirts to play with, and looked after her when she was a child; Arctic Parka Femme Pas cher but in spite of all this she showed no Camisetas Celtic Baratas consideration for the sorrows of her mistress, and used to misconduct herself with Eurymachus, with whom she was in Camisetas Stoke City Baratas love.
“Poor wretch,” said links:

http://www.aptnsw.org.au/cgi-bin/show_blog.cgi

http://www.cashpourtous.com/account/E_GuestBook.asp

http://guestbook.fininsors.com/index.php?entry=131455

Ostaa Halpa Jalkapallo Celtics Paidat moncleroutletonline182

d to head them back if they attempted to wander. Camisetas Bosnia Herzegovina Baratas In the afternoon we went down to the river, and on crossing the flat came upon the dray tracks of some overland party, Mulberry Hommes Mallette Pas cher the leader of which had taken his drays down the hills, notwithstanding the apparent difficulty of the attempt. But what is there of daring or enterprise that these bold and high-spirited adventurers Goedkope Heracles Almelo Voetbalshirts will shrink from?

I had hoped that the more elevated ground we here occupied, would have been warmer than the flats on which we had hitherto pitched our tents, but in this I was disappointed. The night was just as cold as if we had been in the valley of the Murray. At sunrise the thermometer stood Camisetas Dembele Baratas at 27 degrees, and we had thick ice in our pails.

At five miles from this place, having left the river about a mile to our right, we arrived at the termination of this line of hills. They gradually fell away to the eastward and disappeared; nor does the fossil formation extend higher up the Murray. It here commences or terminates, as the traveller is proceeding up or down the stream. Ralph Lauren Manches Courtes Pas Cher A meridian altitude on the hill just before we descended, placed it in lat. 34 degrees 9 minutes 56 seconds, so that we had still been going gradually to the south. At the termination of the hills, the Murray forms an angle in turning sharp round to that point, and after an extensive sweep comes up again, so as to form an opposite angle; the distance between the two being 14 or 15 miles, Nike Air Max Mujer Baratas and from the ground on which we stood the head of Lake Bonney bore E. 5 degrees S., distant six miles.

On descending from these hills Goedkope Rangers Voetbalshirts we fell into the overland road, but were soon turned from it by reason of the floods, and obliged to travel along a sandy ridge, forming the left bank of a lagoon, running parallel to the river, into which the waters were fast flowing; but finding a favourable place to Philipp Lahm Pelipaidat cross, at a mile distant, we availed ourselves of it, and encamped on the river side. In the afternoon we had heavy rain from the west. During it, Ostaa Halpa Jalkapallo Pohjois-Irlanti Paidat Mr. James Hawker, a resident at Moorundilinks:

http://www.chrisadamsperfumes.com/index.php?item/create_form/1

http://www.themplsegotist.com/news/E_GuestBook.asp

http://koko.babyblue.jp/reclhc01/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=8482

Maglia Calcio Nazionali 17/18 moncleroutletonline2949

er, there is the Goedkope Cruz Azul Voetbalshirts charming widow sure to be seen. We are able to announce that, before leaving Trouville, Mrs. Widdowson had consented to a private Ralph Lauren Pulls Pas Cher engagement with Capt. William Horrocks — no other, indeed, than “Captain Bill,” the universal favourite, so beloved by hostesses as a sure dancing man. By the lamented death of his father, this best of good fellows has now become Sir William, and we understand that his Camisetas China Baratas marriage will be celebrated after the proper delays. Our Fitflop Fiorella Pas cher congratulations!’
Subsequently arrived a newspaper with an account of the marriage. Mrs. Luke was now Lady Horrocks: she had the title desired of her heart.
Another two months went by, Ostaa Halpa Jalkapallo Los Angeles Galaxy Paidat and there came a letter — readdressed, like the other communications, at the post office — in which the baronet’s wife declared herself anxious to hear of her friends. She found they had left Herne Hill; if this letter reached him, would not Edmund come Goedkope Albanië Voetbalshirts and see her at her house in Wimpole Street?
Misery of solitude, desire for a woman’s sympathy and counsel, impelled him to use this opportunity, little as it seemed to promise. He went to Wimpole Street and had a very long private talk with Lady Horrocks, who, in some way he could not understand, had changed Ralph Lauren Pulls Pas Cher from her old self. She began frivolously, but in rather a dull, make-believe way; and when she heard that Widdowson had parted from his wife, when a few vague, miserable words had suggested the domestic drama so familiar to her observation, she at once grew quiet, sober, sympathetic, as if really glad to have something serious to talk about.
‘Now look here, Edmund. Tell the whole story from the first. You’re the sort of man to make awful blunders in such a case as this. Just tell me all about Goedkope Fulham Voetbalshirts it. I’m Ostaa Halpa Jalkapallo Tottenham Paidat not a bad sort, you know, and I have troubles of my own — I don’t mind telling you so much. Women make fools of themselves — well, never mind. Just tell me about the little girl, and see if we can’t square things somehow.’
He had a struggle with himself, but at length narlinks:

http://www.gyjzgl.com/E_GuestBook.asp

http://www.mini-schnauzer-secrets.com/E_GuestBook.asp

http://www.maples-syrup.com/marrons_cafe/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=1739

Ostaa Halpa Jalkapallo Tottenham Hotspur Paidat moncleroutletonline3091

wild and unjust, and of those likewise who are hospitable and of a god-fearing mind. Declare, too, wherefore thou dost weep and mourn in spirit at the tale of the faring of the Argive Danaans and the lay of Ilios. All Nike Air Max 91 Mujer Baratas this the gods have fashioned, and have woven the skein of death for men, that there might be a song in the ears even of the folk of aftertime. Hadst thou even a kinsman by marriage that Mario Gotze Pelipaidat fell before Ilios, a true man, a daughter’s husband or wife’s father, such as are nearest us after those of our own stock and blood? Or else, may be, some loving friend, a good man and true; for a friend with an understanding heart is no whit worse than a brother.’
Book ix
Odysseus relates, first, what befell him amongst the Cicones at Ismarus; secondly, amongst the Lotophagi; thirdly, Parajumpers Miehet pitkä Untuvatakki how he was used by the Cyclops Polyphemus.
And Odysseus of many counsels answered him saying: ‘King Alcinous, most notable of all the people, verily it is a good thing to list to a minstrel such as Fitflop lulu Pas cher this one, like to the gods in voice. Nay, as for me, I say that there is no more gracious or perfect delight than when a whole people makes merry, and the men sit orderly at feast in the halls and listen to the singer, and the tables by them are laden with bread and flesh, and a wine-bearer drawing the wine serves it round and pours it into the Camisetas Al-Hilal Baratas cups. This seems to me well-nigh the fairest thing in the world. But now thy heart was inclined to ask of my grievous troubles, that I may mourn for more exceeding sorrow. What then shall I Parajumpers Naiset Gobi tell of first, what last, for the gods of heaven have given me woes in plenty? Now, first, will I tell my name, that ye too may Nike Air Huarache Mujer Baratas know it, and that I, when I have escaped the pitiless day, may yet be your host, though my home is Goedkope Zweden Voetbalshirts in a far country. I am ODYSSEUS, SON OF LAERTES, who am in men’s minds for all manner of wiles, and my fame reaches unto heaven. And I Sac Lancel Pas cher dwell in clear-seen Ithaca, wherein is a mountain Neriton, with trembling forest leaves, standing manifest to view, and many islands lie aroundlinks:

http://www.yongde.gov.cn/E_GuestBook.asp

http://www.arenesanglante.com/forum/E_GuestBook.asp

http://www.thedenveregotist.com/news/E_GuestBook.asp
返回列表