;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Angel Di Maria Jersey Triumph - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Angel Di Maria Jersey Triumph

A procurement officer employed at CB & R Mining,Wholesale Jerseys, Bartica,Cheap NBA Store, is nursing gunshot wounds at theThe wounded Fazil AliGeorgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC). He was shot twice to his forearm and robbed of $13M on Monday, while reportedly waiting in his vehicle that was parked at the front of Sleep-In Hotel, Brickdam.The hotel is a mere two doors east of Brickdam Police Station.According to 46-year-old Fazil Ali, the incident occurred around 8:30 hours, while he was waiting for a fellow employee to join him. They were to purchase “machine parts,Supply Authentic NFL Jerseys, food supplies and other goods to carry in the bush.”“When I reached the hotel, I made a phone call to my workmate and told him to come downstairs, so we could go and buy the boss goods early. About one minute after that,Jerseys Wholesale, I get shoot and rob by a bandit dressed in all over black with a rag over his face,” he related.Ali, of 104 Agricultural Road,Deion Sanders Falcons Jersey, Triumph, East Coast Demerara, said that the lone gunman approached the passenger’s side of his vehicle and discharged three rounds at him,Air Max Shop Italia, before making off with a bag containing $13 M that was just below the passenger’s seat.Ali said that he immediately exited his vehicle after the shooting and saw the gunman “running over the road to a blue Toyota 212”,Cheap China Jerseys Authentic, in which he escaped. Ali said that there were two others in the car.The procurement officer, who works for prominent gold miner Chunilall Baboolall, said that his situation could have been worse, if the magazine for the gunman’s weapon did not fall out during the shooting.“The police recover some spent shells and a magazine from the scene. I thank God that the magazine fall out the man gun when he was shooting me. With the way he was squeezing the trigger, I feel he would’ve emptied it on me,” Ali expressed.When asked about a possible “set-up”, Ali said that neither he nor his workmate would have conspired to so do.He said that the gunmen could have been watching his movements over the last two years, as he usually meets with his workmate at the Sleep In Hotel whenever they needed to procure goods for his employer.Ali sustained two gunshots to his left arm and a “bullet graze” on his stomach.The matter was reported at the Brickdam Police Station and investigations are currently ongoing.

Cheap MLB Jerseys China

Pro Bowl wide receiver Julio Jones returned after missing China NFL Jerseys the Bengals game with tight hamstrings, and caught three passes for 55 yards and a touchdown.
Quarterback Matt Ryan passed Cheap Jerseys Wholesale for 97 yards with Cheap NBA Jerseys China an 8-yard Mens/Womens Air Jordan 11 GS Velvet  Heiress  Black/Metallic Gold-White 852625-651 scoring strike to Cheap Basketball Jerseys For Sale Jones.
返回列表