;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Nike Air Max Cheap Wholesale y3fhb41y - 公告區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Nike Air Max Cheap Wholesale y3fhb41y

Attorney Gail S. SeeramThrough this “Question & Answer” column,Cheap Anaheim Ducks Hoodies, our goal is to answer your immigration questions.  We appreciate your comments and questions.  If you have a question that you would like answered in this column,Cheap Jerseys From China, please email: [email protected]Question #1:    How can I apply for a visitor visa to the United States?Answer #1:     My best advice is to visit the U.S. Embassy website or office located in your country.  Generally,Andrew Franks Dolphins Jersey, you must complete Form DS-160 (some offices require it be completed on-line), pay the applicable fees, schedule an appointment, assemble required documents and attend the interview.  Applicants must prove that they intend to only visit the U.S., have strong ties to their native country and have no intent to remain in the U.S.Question #2:     My fiancé visa application was denied at the Embassy. Can I just marry my fiancé and file a spousal petition?Answer #2:    Yes, upon marriage, you can submit a petition for your spouse.  However, petitioner and beneficiary will have to prove that their marriage is good-faith and based on love and not for immigration benefits.Question #3:    I have many relatives in the U.S. – Who can sponsor me?Answer #3:    The following individuals can file a family-based sponsorship petition for you to obtain a “green card” or residency in the U.S.: U.S. citizen spouse, U.S. citizen child over age 21, U.S. citizen brother/sister, permanent resident spouse,Authentic Jerseys China, and permanent resident parent.Question #4:    My U.S. citizen father filed for me in September 2007 as an unmarried child. How much longer is the wait before I will have my interview at the Embassy?Answer #4:    According to the November 2013 visa bulletin, visas are being issued for F-1 petitions (unmarried child over age 21 of a U.S. citizen) filed on or before October 2006.  So, you have about a one-year wait.  To access the monthly visa bulletins, visit GailLaw.com and click the button labeled “Visa Bulletin”.Question #5:    My mother was deported back to Guyana – when could she return to the U.S.?Answer #5:    Generally,NFL Jerseys Outlet, when someone is deported or removed to Guyana, there is a certain period of time that they must remain outside the U.S. before applying for readmission.  It may be 5, 10,Allen Iverson Jersey, 15,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, 20 years or a lifetime ban.  It depends on the reason or grounds for which the person was removed or deported from the U.S.  A family based sponsorship petition may be filed for your mother but a waiver and application for re-entry would be required.
返回列表