;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Le Veon Bell Steelers Jersey wuo5ouaa - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Le Veon Bell Steelers Jersey wuo5ouaa

“He might have done it a bit gleefully,Tyler Clippard Jersey,” said Prime Minister Samuel Hinds of former President Bharrat Jagdeo’s issuance of five radio frequencies to his ‘best friend’ Bobby Ramroop.The Prime Minister was at the time responding to questions at a People’s Progressive Party Civic (PPP/C) press conference yesterday about the fairness of the issuance of radio licences in November 2011 to persons favoured by the former President before he demitted office.At the Freedom House, Robb Street, Georgetown, forum,Pittsburgh Pirates Drew Hutchison Jersey, the Prime Minister explained to reporters that it is his understanding that the issuance of the frequencies to Ramroop was in fact one that was compelled by the courts.“It originated with the Vieira Communication and Television (VCT) and then judgement was given and the president was more or less compelled to issue that licence.”Elaborating on the issuance of multiple frequencies to licensees such as Ramroop,St. Louis Cardinals Randal Grichuk Jersey, the Prime Minister calmly noted, “I don’t see it as five frequencies,Washington Nationals Matt Wieters Jersey, I see it as what is needed for a particular service; if I want to put a service across Guyana I need sets of frequencies particularly for FM and for TV…and I have to work out how it hops from one place to another,Cincinnati Reds Scott Feldman Jersey,” he explained.He also sought to highlight that the process of licences issuance was certainly not one that was intended to be “comprehensive and exhaustive” even as he noted that with the establishment of the Guyana National Broadcasting Authority (GNBA) this process now falls within its realm.According to Hinds all those who are desirous of having the privilege of having licences can do so through the GNBA.He said that the body is currently processing a number of applications and “I hope that it will be completed soon. Let’s have 100 radio stations and 40, 50 new TV stations…I would say that I hope in two or three years time everybody will get their licences and this would have been just a little blip in the story.”The fact that several persons are seeking to be licensed, according to Hinds, is nothing strange. When the ruling administration came to power in 1992 “we were faced…with applications from almost every village along the Coast for local radio and I must say at the time many Indo groups and persons felt that they weren’t having equal access.”Hinds,Sean Rodriguez Jersey, who was at the time functioning in the capacity of Minister responsible for the National Frequency Management Unit (NFMU),Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Martin Maldonado Jersey, said that Government at the time was tremendously pressured as it relates to offering the radio service.“We resisted in those times also but we now have the GNBA which is the authority set up and working so let’s have it,” said the Prime Minister.Turning his attention to reports that Jamaica is seeking to be compensated for its frequencies, the Prime Minister noted that Governments are known to receive revenue by a variety of means and therefore can take various policy positions.The Guyana Government,Dansby Swanson Jersey, he noted,Detroit Tigers Alex Avila Jersey, took the policy position of not issuing its various broadcasting licences by way of auction. “We think that it was a sound position bearing in mind that there was no tradition of big bucks being made in this area in Guyana.”He said that the Guyana Government has in fact sought to garner its revenues through annual fees for frequency utilisation and from percentages of (broadcasters’) gross revenues.

Koszulka NBA Sklep 51795 Billiga Billiga Denver Nuggets Tröjor

e with,Koszulka NBA Polska, and one acquaintance talks to another across the wide space and is distinctly heard. Formal but not unpleasing houses front on to this square, together with the usual Town Hall,Koszulka NBA Sklep, and a great modern, highly uninteresting Gothic church,Buty Salomon Speedcross 3 CS, erected after the model of Salisbury Cathedral, on the site of the old building.
For fifty-one weeks of the fifty-two that comprise the year,Billiga Milwaukee Bucks Tröjor, this is the weekly six-days aspect of the place, varied occasionally by the advent of a travelling circus,torebki longchamp, or the arrival of a route-marching detachment of the Royal Artillery,http://www.fsgrafiska.se/, who park their guns in the square, and may be seen in the stable-yards of the inns on which they are billeted,Billiga Philadelphia 76ers Tröjor, in various stages of dishevelment, in shirt-sleeves rolled up to elbows,Manchester City Koszulka, and braces dangGoogle Links:

http://guestbook.oncology-expert.eu/

http://www.verteidiger-des-rates.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=1ssi
返回列表