;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); NFL Jerseys Supply sl0dd3ok - 公告區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

NFL Jerseys Supply sl0dd3ok

Up to press time police ranks were trying to locate a Kitty resident who reportedly orchestrated a robbery in the Sophia community on Monday night.Kaieteur News was told that home maker Dianne Fordyce and her daughter Shonette Mitchell were beaten about the body when four gunmen invaded their Lot 14 Plum Park, South Sophia Home.Speaking with this publication yesterday Mrs. Fordyce recounted that it was around 20:00 on Monday when heard someone knocking at her front door.The woman, as she was speaking on the telephone, enquired who it was,Wholesale Football Jerseys, and a voice answered that it was “Marvin”. She explained that “Marvin” was a friend of the family.Fordyce said she became a little uneasy after she heard a second knock,Cheap Air Max 270, this time it was at her back door.“I became uneasy because Marvin wouldn’t come and knock at both doors,” she said.The woman said she hung up her telephone and went to the front door, and as soon as she opened the door a gun was pointed to her face.“Soon as I open the door, someone pointed a gun in my face and slapped me…I fell to the ground” the woman recounted.The four gunmen entered the home and began ransacking the house in search for valuables. Fordyce and a granddaughter were home at the time of the incident.Fordyce said that as the men were ransacking her home, they began demanding that she hand over cheques her daughter Shonette was seen signing off earlier in the day.“My daughter was home during the day signing the cheques, because her office is right next door,” Fordyce explainedThe woman’s daughter is a secretary at the Cummings Contracting and Construction Company.Fordyce said that as the gunmen were in the house she was praying for her daughter not to come home,wholesale jerseys, since they would assume that she had money and harm her.Minutes later the woman said she heard her daughter’s voice outside and started to panic.The bandits quickly pulled her daughter in the house and began hitting her about the body with the gun.Mitchell said that the men started demanding that she hand over the company’s cheques,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, but she insisted that she didn’t have anything on her.According to the woman it was only one person who could have known this and it is the Kitty resident who was at the family’s home earlier in the day.Kaieteur News was told that eyewitnesses placed him at the corner of the street while the incident was taking place.“He was at the corner on his cell phone talking, and after my daughter passed he called one of the bandits in the home and said she was coming home”.After realizing that no money or cheques were inside the home,cheap nfl jerseys, the four bandits jumped a fence and went over to the Cummings Contracting and Construction Company office,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, located next door.They removed several louvre panes to gain entry to the office. Once inside the men started ransacking the premises, in a desperate attempt to find cash.After they failed to locate any cash,Major League Baseball Jerseys, the men removed two desktop computers along with other office equipment and escaped.Hugh Cummings, owner of Cummings Contracting and Construction Company yesterday told Kaieteur News, that he received a telephone call sometime after 20:00hrs informing him about the robbery.Cummings said he immediately rushed over to the office, but upon his arrival the bandits had already left the scene.A report was made to the Kitty Police Station and investigations are still continuing. Up to press time the police had not made any arrests.
返回列表