;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Bill Lee Jersey kn0ggwwi - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Bill Lee Jersey kn0ggwwi

Vishudyal Persaud, 58,White NFL Jerseys Cheap, of 14 Third Street, Liliendaal, East Coast Demerara, after being diagnosed with Polycystic Kidney disease and chronic renal failure,Asics Kayano 23 Pas Cher, is appealing to the public for assistance to secure funds to travel to India for a kidney transplant.According to Persaud,Asics Kayano 23 Homme, he first discovered he had problems with his kidney a decade ago, however, at first it was only kidney stones,Cheap Mens Adidas Basketball Shoes, and as time passed his Kidneys got worse.“I have pain every day; I get cramps, blurred vision, severe chest and abdominal pains, and poor circulation.” Persaud exclaimed. “I have not worked for years since my sickness.”Persaud added that he is a member of the medical outpatient department clinic of the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC). And according to doctors at the hospital, Persaud said that he was told that his case might be related to genetics.“I don’t want it to be too late…and I have to be taking dialysis every week, I am a poor man that needs help.”The kidney,Andrew Benintendi Jersey, most might know, filters out from our blood, several toxic by-products of the body’s metabolism. We excrete these products in our urine. In renal failure this filtering capability is gradually lost so that the toxic substances accumulate in the body with their ultimate fatal consequences.The ultimate treatment of a kidney transplant costs approximately US$150,Nike Schuhe Neu Herren,000 each in the US and US$35,000 in India. And according to Persaud, the Ministry of Health is willing to assist him with US$5,000.Persaud can be contacted on telephone number, 222- 3843.
返回列表