;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Babe Ruth Jersey k3wpbv4e - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Babe Ruth Jersey k3wpbv4e

-but prices for hangar lots unlikely to changeChairman of the Ogle Airport Incorporated (OAI) Michael Correia Jr. has indicated that he will be taking two proposals to the OAI Board of Directors, one for an independent cargo terminal to be constructed; space from which can beChairman of the OAI Michael Correia Jr.rented to small air service operators.The second proposal Correia will be advancing, is for loan arrangements to be made available to small operators so that owning their own hangar lot can be possible. However,China NFL Hoodies, he made it clear that the price per lot will not change, due to the investments made by the airport.This was communicated during a recent press conference, and confronts two issues that small air service operators have to contend with. These concerns include small operators having no recourse to using the approved domestic cargo terminals and the prohibitive costs of hangar lots at $13.5M each.There are currently six approved domestic cargo terminals at the airport. These are owned by Trans Guyana Airways (TGA), Roraima Airways Limited (RAL), Guyana Sugar Corporation (GUYSUCO), Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Services Ltd (CAMS),Camo China NFL Jerseys, Air Services Limited (ASL),Basketball Shoes Clearance Sale, and Wings Aviation. In addition, there is another terminal for international operations.A new association, the National Air Transport Association (NATA) was formed on Wednesday last by nine of the ten local aircraft operators at the airport. While they were up in arms about a new proposal to seize the aircraft of operators indebted to AOI, Correia posited another scenario as the reason for their discontent.He told reporters that the major issue for these operators is the insecurity they feel about being dependent on operators who own the six approved Domestic Cargo Terminals. Incidentally, the Head of Roraima Airways Ltd, Cpt. Gerry Gouveia is the Vice President of the NATA.“It is clear from my discussion with the small Operators, who I believe are being misled,Jerseys Wholesale, that this is more the agenda of one or two of the large operators,” Correia said.A view of several hangars at the Ogle International AirportHe pointed out the case of Oxford Aviation, who had reportedly had their arrangement with Roraima Airways terminated recently. They were unable to make an alternative arrangement with any other operator for airside access to their plane.“This resulted in them having to move their operations to the Cheddi Jagan International Airport and therefore making them not competitive with other operators,” He said. “I was personally unaware of this situation and have intervened to give them airside access through CAMS so that they can move their operations back to Ogle.”Hangar lots“The other major issue they expressed is while airside land is readily available to build new hangars; it is quite costly to them at $13.5M for a hangar lot,” the Chairman disclosed.However, he made it clear that those prices are unlikely to change as the airport has had to build taxi ways and access roads to these lots, in itself already costly to the airport.He also revealed that the airport Board has already approved four additional hangar lots for ASL, four hangar lots for JAGS aviation and two hangar lots for Hopkinson Mining.“The construction of the access road and taxiway for these operators has already been started,Andrew Benintendi Jersey,” Correia said.NATA conceptCommenting on the composition of NATA- which has Annette Arjoon-Martins as President and Gouveia as Vice-President,Wholesale Soccer T-shirts, Correia noted that while he was not against the concept—-he had been a proponent for such an association-— he had cause to question the agenda of the leading personages in NATA.He added that the very launch of NATA was on an unhealthy basis, coming with “misrepresentation” of the aircraft seizure proposal as a “draconian document”; when in fact it was only a consideration of the recognized method of collecting operator fees.“Let me emphasize that my door is always open and these operators could have brought their concerns to me had they wished.”Asked whether he would offer the group his support, Correia adopted a “wait and see” view as it was still early days into the group’s formation.
返回列表