;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Jerseys u1h14bme - 公告區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Jerseys u1h14bme

–    Three persons homeless A family of three was left homeless after a fire believed to be of electrical origin destroyed their two-storey house situated on the Public Road at Lot 55 Grove, East Bank Demerara.Higgins being consoled by a relative.The blaze started around 14:00hrs. Firefighters arrived on the scene some 15 minutes after receiving a call.The building located next door to the now destroyed property was slightly scorched.Those without a place to call home are Vanessa Higgins, her eight-year-old son, Winston Davidson; and her 10-year-old daughter Chelsea Davidson. Ms. Higgins has been residing at the property for the past 18 years.Apart from the house and everything that was in it, Ms. Higgins said that her Honda CRV which was parked under her house was completely destroyed by the fire while a Canter truck which she recently purchased was scorched.Also, two water tanks belonging to the water company located at Lot 54 Grove Public Road,Cheap Atlanta Braves Hoodies, EBD, were burnt.When Kaieteur News arrived at the scene yesterday, scores of persons had gathered on the Public Road, opposite the destroyed building to get a glimpse as fighters put out the fire.A very emotional Vanessa Higgins who was being consoled by neighbours and relatives said that she was at a funeral service which was being held at a Church in Eccles, East Bank Demerara when she received the horrifying news.“When I reach everything was already burnt. I don’t know what happen. I didn’t leave my stove on because I didn’t cook (yesterday) morning. They say that the wire was sparking from my house to the lamp post,” a teary Higgins lamented.She added that at the time of the fire,Derrick Rose Jersey, her mother who lives in Linden was at her home but the woman left immediately after the building was destroyed.“I does sell on the seawall and my mother does come assist me with my children on the weekends and she does left early on Monday. After the fire she left,Wholesale Jerseys From China, I didn’t see her,Wholesale China Jerseys,” Higgins said.Kavita Lall,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, who resides at Lot 56 Grove,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, East Bank Demerara,NFL Jerseys China, said that she was in her bedroom when she heard some noises on the public road and rushed out to enquire.Ms. Higgins gives police a statement.“I hear some boys shouting ‘Fire! Fire!’ and when I rushed out I see my neighbour (Higgins) house on fire and I got confused. I left everything and rush over by my other neighbour,” the still traumatized woman stressed.A senior fire official said that when the report was made four tenders responded to the fire.One fire tender responded from Diamond, East Bank Demerara, another from West Ruimveldt and two from Georgetown.
返回列表