;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping v4u51btf - 男同交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping v4u51btf

A family of four is now homeless for Christmas as all earthly possessions went up in flames on Tuesday last.  Speaking to Kaieteur News the mother of two,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, Onika Victor,Carmelo Anthony Jersey, said that she believes the destruction of her home was the work of an arsonist since the property,Authentic Baltimore Ravens Jersey, which her husband was renting, was under a bitter dispute.Victor said that her reputed husband,Wholesale Jerseys China, Anthony Correia, had been renting the property for the past three years and ever since they have been having problems with the landlady. Some of the issues, the woman said,wholesale jerseys, included the landlady never seeing it fit to carry out necessary repairs to the building.“Every time we complain to her about repairs she would tell us to do it and she will deduct it from the rent, which was never done although we always presented receipts to her,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China,” Victor said. She said the matter subsequently ended in the Magistrate’s Court.“The woman summoned my husband saying that he owed her rent and only Monday last the case was called for the first time at the Providence Magistrate’s Court.”To her surprise the woman said that before she left for work on Tuesday she noticed a relative of the landlady lurking around the house and she became suspicious.“I saw him and right away I called my husband and I told him something wasn’t feeling right because the man I saw had a haversack on his back and he was just walking up and down in front of the house,” the young mother of two added.While at her work place at the Cheddi Jagan International Airport Timehri, Victor said she received a call and was informed that their home was on fire. The woman said that by the time she arrive at her home in Gas Station Street, Soesdyke,Cheap NHL Jerseys, all that she and her husband had worked for were in ashes.The woman estimated her losses in excess of $1 M. In tears the woman said that since the fire she has had to seek refuge at relatives but she is hoping that justice would be served.The matter has since been reported to the police and investigations are ongoing. This newspaper was told that a relative of the landlady has since been detained to assist with investigations.
返回列表