;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Maillot Psg Pas Cher I know that this season is over - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Maillot Psg Pas Cher I know that this season is over

Moreover,Manchester City Store UK, Foles showed poise,Nike Shoes Mens Clearance Sale, leadership and remarkable maturity for a guy who only turns 25 on Jan. 20.
"I know that this season is over, but we're going to keep working and growing as a team," Foles said. "I love playing here,Nike Schuhe Neu Herren, I love this city, I love this team, and I love this organization because I know the heart of it. The heart of it is the heart of Philadelphia. Like Coach Kelly said, 'We fight,' and we're going to keep fighting."
Foles threw 29 touchdown passes,Cheap Jordan Shoes Australia, including two against the Saints,Nike Air Force 1 Saldi, and only two interceptions,Air Max Pas Cher Destockage, setting an NFL record for best TD/interception ratio. His passer rating of 119.2 was the third-highest in NFL history. He finished 8-3 as a starter.
返回列表