;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap NFL Jerseys vv0a3myv - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap NFL Jerseys vv0a3myv

Factory workers at the Enmore Estate commenced a three-day strike yesterday to protest the job evaluation done by the state-owned Guyana Sugar Corporation (GuySuCo) and its refusal to pay the agreed upon “holiday-with-pay”. The workers were in consensus to down tools immediately after their representative concluded a meeting with the company’s Personnel Manager at which an amicable agreement was not reached.The striking workers outside the Enmore Estate factory yesterday.Factory workers’ representative, Sukhram, told the media that the issues were raised with the Personnel Manager but the response was not satisfactory. He explained that the company had written to the Guyana Agricultural and General Workers’ Union (GAWU) informing of its cash flow problem and its inability to pay the workers.“They (GuySuCo) ain’t say when they gon pay and the workers are very dissatisfied over the situation,” Sukhram said.The sugar corporation reported a significant shortfall in its projected production for its first crop of 30,000 tonnes of sugar.Guysuco’s projected target was 101,800 tonnes and to date only 71,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping,000 tonnes have been produced.The company in a statement issued last Monday said that all estates, with the exception of Skeldon and Blairmont, closed their crop on May 11. The corporation blamed low worker turnout and strike action throughout the crop for the shortfall.According to GuySuCo, there was a 52% turnout of cane harvesters and 143 strikes by workers within the first crop. This is the second strike since then, taking the total to 145.The workers are convinced that GuySuCo is using a red herring to deny them the agreed payout.While GuySuCo is blaming them, the workers are once again citing poor management for the present woes of the sugar industry.“Not the weather,Adrian Wilson Cardinals Jersey, not the workers, it is poor management,” the workers’ representative told this newspaper outside the Enmore sugar factory where the striking employees had assembled.One worker also claimed that in the first place there was not enough cane in the fields to satisfy the set target.“And just because of that dem fall short…the lowest target of sugar dem ever mek fuh de past 20 odd years. GuySuCo blaming workers,” the worker stated.The worker explained that since the closure of the LBI Estate, the Enmore factory has been grinding for two estates, hence he cannot see how there is a shortfall of cane for grinding.“Dem get two estate cane fuh supply de factory and yet dem seh dem nah get enough cane.”The workers explained that every day throughout the first crop more than 100 punts of cane were transported from LBI to Enmore on a daily basis.Another worker declared that he cannot see why the company is declaring a shortfall in revenue to pay them since according to him,China Jerseys Cheap, there appeared to be no shortage of sugar that was loaded for export at the Enmore Estate.“Me know to me self the amount ah container and sugar dat I load, GuySuCo supposed to get money fuh pay workers. Every day is eight, nine, ten container we loading,” the worker declared.According to the workers,Jerseys From China, management is ignorant of what is taking place in the actual fields, and is reluctant to be advised by the workers as to how to improve the situation.“Right now you go in de backdam,Cheap Jerseys From China, de roads, everything very bad in de backdam. Tractors can’t get fuh do de kinda job wha dey have to do. So all that cause low production and every time GuySuCo fall short, we de workers suffering,” the worker added.They claimed that while their earnings are tied to the amount of production, the management enjoys their normal pay “no matter what”.The strike will significantly hamper the sugar company since it will affect the planned maintenance of the Enmore factory.“It is the maintenance period now and they want to grind early (for the next crop). They throw ripener pon de cane and it gon ready fuh de third week in July, so dem fighting fuh grind by then. With this strike they gon get a good setback,” the workers’ representative explained.The workers said that although they know they will not be paid for the three days they will be off the job, they are willing to make that sacrifice.“Years ago the elder people used to make sacrifice for us and now is the time we have to sacrifice. Three, four days nah gon bother we,Cheap Jerseys From China, it gon bother GuySuCo. Every time workers fuh get a money, dem gat fuh strike. Why we gat fuh suffer so much?” one worker asked.

Longchamp Le Pliage Backpack 89213 Cheap Tim Duncan Jersey

ntually sentenced to seven years’ penal servitude,Philadelphia Flyers Pelipaidat, reduced to a nominal term,Juventus Trainingsanzug, in consideration of the severe wounds from which they were suffering. One wonders how far mercy, and to what extent the wish not to be at the expense of medically attending the prisoners, influenced this decision. As for the Dr. Jameson of this raid,Cheap Wilson Chandler Jersey, he retired from the Dragoons on half-pay,Cheap R.J. Hunter Jersey, and,AS Roma FC, coming to London,BVB Borussia Dortmund Dam, set up shop as a dealer in game and poultry!
WILTSHIRE MOONRAKERS
Ten years later, a keeper killed a stealer,Německo Dres Děti, and another murderous encounter took place on 7th December 1816 near Tarrant Gunville,Cheap Kyrie Irving Jersey, at a gate in the woods which the melodramatic instincts of the{249} peasantry have named ‘Bloody Shard,’ while the wood itself is known as ‘Blood-way Coppice.�Google Links:

http://koko.babyblue.jp/reclhc01/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=4809

http://archrist.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=12617009&pid=12841419&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid12841419

Tampa Bay Lightning Dresy 79876 Shea Weber Tröja

ght,Erik Karlsson Pelipaita, and left me to recover it the best way I could. Off I started after my tobacco; and if I was out of breath after getting up the first bank,Gareth Bale Koszulka, I was15 ten times more so now. During my scrambling among the rocks to recover my tobacco, not only the wag that played me the trick,Buffalo Sabres Dresy, but fifty others, indulged in a hearty laugh at my expense; but the best of it was,New Orleans Pelicans Tröjor, the fellow came for his payment,Nashville Predators Paidat, and wished to get not only the buttons but the coat along with them. I was for giving him—what he richly deserved—buttons of another mould; but peace in our present situation was deemed the better policy: so the rogue got the buttons,John Tavares Tröjor, and we saw him no more.”
At the end of the month Thompson left them to hurry on eastward,Mark Giordano Pelipaita, and in the first days of August they reached a point on the river where they met horse Indians in considerable numbers. With these people they arranged to have the goods carried over the portage,Tampa Bay Lightning Dresy, and the Indians accepted the offer, and were so swift to do it that “in less than ten minutes after the Google Links:

http://vote.qdxiaoluohao.com/dzx/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1882227&pid=14640748&page=1804&extra=page=1#pid14640748

http://vote.qdxiaoluohao.com/dzx/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1753618&pid=14640747&page=2380&extra=page=1#pid14640747

Edinson Cavani Fotbalové Dres 58599 Joe Pavelski Pelipaita

nt where many roads from the south and west of England converged and fell into one great highway to London; and from the same cause is due the commercial prosperity of Basingstoke. Basingstoke,Minnesota Timberwolves Tröjor, with a record as a town going back to the time when the Domesday Book was compiled,Rick Nash Tröjor, is yet a mere modern settlement compared with the mother-parish of Old Basing; but it was an important place in the sixteenth century,Gareth Bale Drakt, when silks and woollens were manufactured here. At later periods this junction of the roads brought a great coaching trade,Shinji Kagawa Tröja, and has finally made Basingstoke a railway junction. Silks and woollens have given place to engineering works and machine-shops,Philadelphia Flyers Dresy, and the town,Philipp Lahm Drakt, with its modern reputation for the manufacture of agricultural{123} machinery,Sergio Ramos Drakt, bidsGoogle Links:

http://www.maples-syrup.com/marrons_cafe/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=1672

http://www.archrist.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=12671245&pid=12896100&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid12896100

Bastian Schweinsteiger Koszulka 52867 David Luiz Drakt

ints on the above platform; I think it is ‘plump,Eurooppa Anze Kopitar Pelipaita,’ and will stand without being propped up.
    (Signed) “Connell.”
And now,Toni Kroos Tröja, under the general heading of “Moon-Beams,” we come to the following paragraphs, which are not only spicy,Ryan Getzlaf Pelipaita, but characteristic of the time and place with which they are identified:
“The British expedition found the ice in this harbor, January 1,Vancouver Canucks Dresy, 1876,Brent Burns Pelipaita, twenty-eight and three-quarter inches thick. Measurements made this day showed thirty-four inches. Our average temperature for December was nearly eight degrees lower than theirs for the same month.
“The darkest day being a thing of the past,Cesc Fabregas Drakt, we shall soon find ourselves sliding down hill quite rapidly. We have made complete arrangements to have 137 the sun interviewed on his return to this country the latter part of February.
“The walrus seem to have emigrated,NBA Hoodie, so that the Dutch Island people now take their daily exercise in peas.
“‘I wonder what is in the mess-boxes,Patrice Bergeron Pelipaita?’ iGoogle Links:

http://vote.qdxiaoluohao.com/dzx/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2967625&pid=14645706&page=1635&extra=page=1#pid14645706

http://vote.qdxiaoluohao.com/dzx/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1753618&pid=14645705&page=2407&extra=page=1#pid14645705
返回列表