;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys mq1nequn - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys mq1nequn

“Mr. President, Guyana is a land of many waters, why aren’t we getting water for months? Without water we can’t survive, we have to eat and bathe just like any normal person,” the cries of residents in Kaneville, East Bank Demerara.During a visit to the community yesterday by this newspaper, a number of residents expressed their dissatisfaction at the way they are being treated. They claimed that apart from deplorable roads their existence is made more unbearable with no potable water at their disposal.Residents gathered at Fourth Field, Kaneville and begged the administration to pay just “a little attention” to the community.“Right now we are in some serious crises. Somebody has to do something. My daughter hasn’t bathed yet (since the previous night) and that is because we don’t have any water,” a resident, Martin Humphrey said yesterday.Currently, villagers have to travel to their neighbouring communities, Diamond and Craig, to get water. “That is so far. We have to work and when we come home, tired as hell, we have to ride and go to fetch water.”Kaieteur News understands that the residents have been without water since the beginning of the year. They previously got water in-and-out for the past few years.They claimed that they called the Guyana Water Inc. to make complaints but all their calls went unanswered.“I went there for them to come and connect my water and when I go to the girl on duty, she told me that they ain’t ready for Kaneville yet. So is like we are the last people that they focus on,” Humphrey who recently moved to the area, stressed.An elderly resident told this publication that not getting water has nothing to do with the non-payment of water bills because she has been paying her bills since she started getting water.“This is a disaster. Bills coming more than my age. They (authorities) behaving as if we are crocodiles living in Kaneville, so they scared of us,” the elderly woman, Mary Hutson stressed, adding that, “I haven’t drink tea since this morning and look at the time, all because I don’t have any water.”According to Mr. Hutson, Guyana is moving one step forward and two steps backward. “We were supposed to be living in a country where development is taking place but I don’t know what is happening.”Another resident,Cheap Jerseys From China, Muniram told this newspaper that he has no other alternative but to pay $500 for a barrel of water. “This is very costly, because I have to drink, cook, clean and eat. You go on the TV, GWI telling you how to pay your bill and where to pay it faster but them ain’t telling you where to call when you ain’t getting water.”Kaieteur News tried numerous times to contact the water company for a comment but was unsuccessful.

Wholesale Jerseys

It was a near China Jerseys exact duplicate of how Wholesale Stitched Jerseys the Bills' final Cheap Authentic Jerseys drive of regulation ended.
Cornerback Robert McClain chased down receiver Stevie Johnson Wholesale NFL Jerseys from behind and Jerseys NFL Cheap knocked the ball loose at the Falcons 30 with 20 seconds remaining.

Cheap Jerseys Online

Brown's early work wasn't done. Wholesale China Jerseys Cincinnati punted yet again and Brown took it 67 Cheap Jerseys From China yards right up the middle, breaking a tackle at midfield on his way to the second Wholesale China Jerseys punt return for a score in his four-year career for Cheap Jerseys Online Pittsburgh's third touchdown of the quarter.
Huber took Jerseys NFL Cheap a hard hit from Pittsburgh's Terence Garvin during the return. Huber was down on the field for several minutes before walking straight to the Cincinnati locker room with a fractured jaw. Cincinnati kicker Mike Nugent took over Huber's punting duties.
返回列表