;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale The Lions went 10-6 during the 2011 season - 男同交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale The Lions went 10-6 during the 2011 season

The Lions went 10-6 during the 2011 season,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, ending an 11-year postseason drought. They've gone 11-20 since.
Stafford was the NFL's Comeback Player of the Year for the 2011 season,Cheap Jerseys NFL China, during which he threw for 5,Nike NFL Jerseys China,038 yards and 41 touchdowns to help the Lions secure a wild-card playoff berth. He finished that season with a 97.2 passer rating.
Last season ended with an eight-game losing streak and 2013 was particularly difficult for Lions fans who watched division rivals Chicago and Green Bay lose their starting quarterbacks to injuries midway through the fall,Cheap NHL Jerseys China.
"There are definitely throws that I wish I had back,Wholesale Jerseys," he said. "I feel like I've made some good plays,Nuova Maglia Juventus 18/19, but the bottom line is winning and losing games."
返回列表