;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Pistons Jersey yfyukksd - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Pistons Jersey yfyukksd

Several Guyanese including two Queens attorneys have been charged with defrauding legitimate homeowners and various lending institutions out of more than $3M in equity that had been stripped from 26 refinanced residential properties valued at $13M.Many of the loans subsequently went into default, leaving lending institutions with insufficient collateral and substantial losses, or into foreclosure, leaving homeowners,Sean Davis Steelers Jersey, in some cases, homeless.Twelve of the defendants are in custody and five are presently being sought. “In trying to hide their elaborate scheme from law enforcement and regulatory scrutiny, the two main defendants are alleged to have used unscrupulous attorneys and straw buyers and the fragmented structure of the real estate settlement process to funnel millions of dollars through various shell corporations that they either owned or which were controlled by other defendants”, Queens district attorney Richard A. Brown said.“Money loss aside, the defendants are accused of creating a human tragedy of immense proportions for the homeowners who had turned to them in a desperate hope of saving their homes from foreclosure.”The defendants are variously charged with first- and second-degree grand larceny,Jermaine Jones Jersey, first degree criminal possession of stolen property, first-degree money laundering,http://www.airmaxfantasy.us.com/1600-New-Balance/, first-degree identity theft, second-degree forgery, second-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument, first-degree falsifying business records, first-degree offering a false instrument for filing, first-degree scheme to defraud and fourth-degree criminal facilitation. If convicted, the defendants face as much as 25 years in prison.Brown said that the investigation leading to the arrests is alleged to have revealed that the two ringleaders of the mortgage fraud scheme were Guyanese Roger Huggins and Inderpaul Sookraj who owned and operated a Richmond Hill, Queens, company that went by various names – Home Solutions Management,Bo Jackson Raiders Jersey, Home Solutions Enterprises and Home Solutions Limited – and held itself out to be a home foreclosure rescue company.It is further alleged that both Huggins and Sookraj also owned shell corporations which were created, in part, to launder the ill-gotten gains from the foreclosure rescue scam. Huggins was also allegedly employed as a loan officer with the defendant DMV Mortgage, a licensed mortgage brokerage firm owned by defendant Mangal Singh, who allegedly received a share of the profits of the alleged scheme from Huggins and Sookraj.The investigation further allegedly revealed that Huggins and Sookraj targeted homeowners in Queens, Brooklyn and the Bronx who had substantial equity in their residences but either faced foreclosure due to their inability to make monthly mortgage payments or were simply behind in their mortgage payments and looking to refinance or modify their loans with their lenders.It is alleged that Huggins and Sookraj offered to help the homeowners by instructing them to put permit titles to their homes in the name of a third-party purchaser (a “straw buyer”) for one year, during which time the two defendants promised to improve the homeowners’ credit rating, help them obtain more favourable mortgages on their homes and ultimately, return to them the title to their homes.What allegedly occurred at the closings, however,Steven Adams Thunder Jersey, was that Huggins and Sookraj – in order to keep as much of the mortgage proceeds as possible – fabricated reasons why they needed to hold the homeowners’ funds in escrow – such as that the equity withdrawn from the properties would be used to pay the mortgages and expenses on the homes and to repair the homeowners’ credit.In some cases,David Desharnais Canadiens Jersey, it is alleged, Huggins and Sookraj induced distressed homeowners to sell or transfer their properties directly to them for reduced prices.Huggins and Sookraj then allegedly resold or “flipped” the properties to straw buyers at inflated prices, usually within a short period of time. In some of these cases,Alexandre Pato Chelsea Jersey UK, the two defendants allegedly paid off the homeowners by using the home mortgage loan funds obtained from the lenders for the straw buyers.In those cases, the difference between the inflated home mortgage loan amounts and the reduced sale amounts represented, in part, the defendants’ profits from the scheme.In another instance, it is alleged, Huggins and Sookraj drafted and filed fraudulent documents which purported that they had purchased a home from a homeowner who, in fact, had died a year prior to the closing.The defendants subsequently flipped the property to a straw buyer at an inflated price ($420,Wholesale USA Soccer Jerseys,000), thus allowing them to keep and split the entire loan proceeds between themselves and their co-defendants as there was no actual seller of the property.To date, the Jamaica, Queens, property remains vacant and the loan has gone into default.It is additionally charged that Huggins and Sookraj stole the property deeds of at least two homes outright by fraudulently creating documents – complete with such identifying information of the homeowners as their social security numbers,Oakland Athletics Trevor Plouffe Jersey, dates of birth and driver’s licenses – which purported that the homeowner had sold their homes to Huggins and Sookraj, who then turned around and sold the properties to straw buyers.The homeowners neither had any knowledge of the fraudulent transactions, nor did they realise that their homes had been stolen.In both instances, the original homeowners allegedly had met Huggins when he offered to assist them with the “short sale” of their properties. In one case, the homeowner had gone to Huggins because he had lost his job and his wife was stricken with cancer.In carrying out their scheme, it is alleged that Huggins and Sookraj paid various individuals to recruit homeowners to sell or refinance their properties or to act as straw buyers to carry out the fraudulent real estate deals by applying for loans.In most cases, it is alleged, the mortgage applications submitted to the lending institutions contained falsified income statements of the straw buyers.For example, it is alleged that straw buyer, Aneesa Mohammed obtained two home mortgage loans in the aggregate amount of $410,000 from Freemont Investment and Loans to fund the purchase of a home.

Jalkapalloklubi Argentiina Pelipaidat 37277 Goedkope Peru Voetbalshirts

ve them assurance that no harm would come to them in council,Kyrie Irving Maillot, and soon returned with the chiefs, and placed them on the left of the Piegans. They had been acquainted with each other before the war,Billiga Nike Free 5.0, and had been good friends.
It was one P. M. when the clerk produced a roll of closely written sheets of paper. It looked to me to be two quires,Billige Ukraina Landslagsdrakt, the treaty which came from the Indian Commissioner at Washington. The clerk began reading it by sections,Billige Costa Rica Landslagsdrakt, and then waited to have it interpreted. The Piegans,Billiga Barn och Sp?dbarn, Bloods,Jalkapalloklubi West Ham United Pelipaidat, and Blackfeet needed but one interpreter,Billiga Belstaff Coral Vent Jackor, but the Gros Ventres had to have their own interpreter. It took fifteen to twenty minutes to get through with one sentence, and even then neither interpreter nor Indians understood one-tenth of its meaning. I saw that it would take forty days to get through if a change was not brought about. Little Dog, the Piegan chief,fotbalové dresy 2017/18, told his interpreter to inform the commissioners that the council would be adjourned until next day in order to consult on the mode of procedure to be useGoogle Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=390272&pid=427427&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid427427

http://www.533.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=739946&pid=911964&page=20&extra=page%3D1#pid911964

Paul Pogba Dres 7iE7486xlp

rough a third party; it has seemed that the man of learning, on whose efforts the litigant really depends, is divided off from his client and employer by an unfair barrier, used only to enhance his own dignity and Real Madryt Damskie give an unnecessary grandeur to his position. I still think that the fault with us lies in this direction. But I feel that I am less inclined to demand an immediate alteration in our practice than I was before I had seen any of the American courts of law.
It should be generally understood that lawyers are the leading men in the States, and that the governance of the country has been almost entirely in their hands ever since the political life of Real Madrid Dres Dámské the nation became full Billige AC Milan Drakt Barn and strong. All public business of importance falls naturally into their hands, as with us it falls into the hands of men of settled wealth and landed property. Indeed, the Ilkay Gundogan Dres fact on which I insist is much more clear and defined in the States than it Seattle Sounders FC Dres is with us. In England the lawyers also obtain no inconsiderable share of political and municipal power. The latter is perhaps more in the hands of merchants and men in trade than of any other class; and even the highest seats of political greatness are more open with us to the world at large than they seem to be in the States to any Goedkope Real Betis Voetbalshirts that are not lawyers. Since the days of Washington every President of the United States has, I think, been a lawyer, excepting General Taylor. Other Presidents have been generals, but then Maillot Miami Heat they have also been lawyers. General Jackson was a successful lawyer. Almost all the leading politicians of the present day are lawyers. Seward, Cameron, Welles, Stanton, Chase, Sumner, Crittenden, Harris, Fessenden, are all lawyers. Webster, Clay, Calhoun, and Cass were lawyers. Hamilton and Jay were lawyers. Any man with an ambition to enter upon public life becomes a lawyer as a matter of course. It seems as though a study and practice of the law were Moncler Homme Pas Cher necessary ingredients Billige Luis Suarez Drakt in a man’s preparation for political life. I have no doubt that a very large proportion of both house
Links:

http://iced-esports.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=1/

http://iced-esports.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=1/

http://share.digitalmax.jp/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1257891&view=unread#unread

Gareth Bale Dres 69909 Maillot Irlande du Nord Pas Cher

ely scene. About ten o’clock, an immense drove of buffalo was seen running in the prairie to the southwest. Some of our party set off in pursuit on their horses,Camisetas Manchester city Baratas, while twenty or thirty of us ran down to intercept them as they crossed the creek. A faint cry of Indians! Indians! Indians! from the camp reached those nearest the muleguard, and by them it was repeated and wafted on to us, who,Goedkope Serie A Voetbalshirts, hardly knowing whether to cache in the undergrowth,Billige Norge Landslagsdrakt, or to run for camp, stood for a moment undecided,Billige Athletic Bilbao Drakt Barn, and then ‘streaked it’ for the wagons. Turning our eyes to the furthest train on the hill,Goedkope Denemarken Voetbalshirts, we perceived it in great commotion. Fifty Indians were charging among them with their lances,Barcelona Dres Dámské, recoiling from the light volumes of smoke at times,Camisetas Silva Baratas, and again swallowing up the little force with their numbers and shutting them in from our sight. Others were stampeding the oxen. After a conflict of several minutes,Maillot Rangers Pas Cher, they retreated, bearing with them a dead warrior, behind the bluff hill which jutted boldly from the opposite shore.
“Our tGoogle Links:

jucsau]http://xxmasterxx08.piranho.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=6/]jucsau

rnsyul]http://xxmasterxx08.piranho.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=6/]rnsyul

Camisetas Valbuena Baratas 09069 Billige Inter Milan Drakt Barn

you never made a sound yourself.”
“I should think not,Maillot Premier League Pas Cher! I made myself scarce instead,Jalkapalloklubi New York City FC Pelipaidat.”
“But, Miss Belsize,Jalkapalloklubi Leverkusen Pelipaidat, I shall go perfectly mad if you don’t tell me how you happened to be there at all!”
“Don’t you think it’s for you to tell me that about yourself and — all of you?”
“Oh,Maillot Argentine Pas Cher, I don’t mind which of us fires first!” said I,Doudoune Moncler Femme Pas Cher, excitedly.
“Then I will,” she said at once,Maillot Athletic de Bilbao Pas Cher, and took me to the dreadful sofa at the inner end of the room, and sat down as though it were the most ordinary experience she had to relate. Nor could I believe the things that had really happened,Billiga L?ng ?rmar Polo, and all so recently,Billige Ukraina Landslagsdrakt, as we talked them over in that commonplace environment of faded gentility. There was a window behind us, oGoogle Links:

http://iced-esports.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=1

http://iced-esports.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=1
返回列表