;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Manchester City Soccer Jerseys called Yacoob Musahid - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Manchester City Soccer Jerseys called Yacoob Musahid

Family members of 62-year-old Yacoob Alli, called Yacoob Musahid,Maglia Cristiano Ronaldo Juventus Bambino, are pleading for information about his whereabouts. He has been missing from his Lot 124 Old Road Vreed-en-hoop,Maglia Cristiano Ronaldo, West Coast Demerara home for almost two weeks.The missing: Yacoob Alli aka Yacoob MusahidThe missing man’s daughter told Kaieteur News that she has made several checks around his village,Wholesale Authentic Soccer Jerseys, as well as hospitals and mortuaries on the West Coast of Demerara and in Georgetown.The distraught woman explained that her stepmother passed away last December and that her father has been depressed every since.She added that she spoke to her father almost every day since his wife’s death,Cheap Jordan Shoes Australia, and that he never mentioned anything about having to leave home.“I don’t know where he gone, but I talk to him just the night before and he didn’t say that he had to leave home, so I don’t know what happened,Man City Away Home 18/19,” the weeping woman said.She added that a few neighbours said that they saw the elderly man locking up his home and leaving. When the daughter got there, she saw that the place was fully secured.“Even though I know that he lock up and left,Camiseta Denis Suarez Barcelona, I need to know where he gone… right now that man ain’t emotionally stable,Camiseta Arthur Barcelona, and I am scared”.She added that she wants her father to know that his family loves him and they want him to return.The woman is calling on the public to help her in finding her father.Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked to make contact with the nearest police station, or his family on telephone numbers 592-622-1166 or 592-671-4902.
返回列表