;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap NFL Jerseys r14xj0cy - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap NFL Jerseys r14xj0cy

A 36-year-old Jamaican woman who has been residing in Guyana for the past five years is now a patient at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC). She was chopped on both hands by her jealous lover last Sunday. Her attacker is on the run.Injured is Paulette Harris,Wholesale Jerseys From China, a mother of two. She works as a cook in a mining camp at Mahdia. Her lover is a gold miner at another camp in the mining town.The injured Paulette Harris.At the hospital yesterday,Cheap Jerseys Online, Harris told Kaieteur News that she was at the camp when her lover came to her and asked to talk with her for a few minutes. “He come and said he wanted to talk and I left and go with him in a corner.”Harris said that even though she and her partner would frequently get into heated arguments and sometimes minor fights,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, he never attacked her with any weapon.“I went with he and he start telling me that someone tell he that I got somebody and I said no. He pulled out the cutlass and started chopping me,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping,” the mother of two said.She and her attacker were together for eight years.The woman explained that she was in an abusive relationship in her homeland and came to Guyana for betterment but instead met with the worst.Investigations are in progress.
返回列表