;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Wholesale Football Jerseys lnlxzuys - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Wholesale Football Jerseys lnlxzuys

-reaches retirement age today Police Commissioner Leroy Brumell reaches the age of retirement today,Cheap Jerseys From China, but the country’s 30th Commissioner says that he is willing to serve an extended term as Top Cop if called upon to do so.Police Commissioner Leroy BrumellAs Brumell prepared to celebrate his 55th birthday,Cheap Jerseys China, reports circulated yesterday that he had been granted an extension of his term as Commissioner. But while he said that he was aware of the reports, Brumell stressed that he had received no official statement about his position.Nevertheless, he made it clear that he would accept an extension of his service as Commissioner.“I will take it if that is the case; the ruling party seems to have confidence in me and the Opposition seems to have that same confidence,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China,” Brumell told Kaieteur News.“If I am called upon to work (further) for my country (as Commissioner) I will.”Brumell was thrust into the position as Police Commissioner (ag.) in early 2012 when his predecessor,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, Henry Greene,jerseys nfl wholesale, resigned in the face of rape allegations. He was sworn in as Police Commissioner in October,Cheap NFL Jerseys Stitched, 2013.Due to his seniority in the Force, Deputy Police Commissioner Seelall Persaud is Brumell’s most likely successor.
返回列表