;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Jerseys qn0lo0cb - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Jerseys qn0lo0cb

…as case goes to DPP for advice“It has been one month and investigations are still not complete. I have forgiven Lochan for what he said and though I understand the seriousness of this matter it seems as though it is not a view that is shared by the police, as is evident in their sluggish behaviour.“I also wish to make it clear that I will not be testifying in this case,” exclaimed a frustrated Mark Benschop before Magistrate Fabayo Azore at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court.When the indictable matter was first called before Magistrate Azore last month,NFL Jerseys Clearance, the visually impaired man who was charged with inciting Benschop to commit a murder was remanded. The file was expected to be sent to the DPP (Director of Public Prosecution) for advice.Yesterday, it was revealed that this was not done and the prosecution asked for an extension until June 10,Discount NFL Jerseys, so that this could be done this time.Attorney At law,Jerseys NFL Cheap, Dexter Todd, who represented the defendant,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, stated that since his client has been remanded, his health has been seriously deteriorating because he is not getting his medication on time.It was here that the lawyer asked for reasonable bail. Todd added that for the past 20 years since he has been blind, his wife has been the sole caretaker and it is only her he trusts.The lawyer stated that his client is practically helpless. “He doesn’t know what medication he has to take and when he should take it,” said Todd.The prosecution did not object to bail, considering that his return date is so close.Magistrate Azore said, “In light of all that was mentioned,NBA Jerseys China, I will grant bail in the sum of $150,000.”As Lochan, 55, of Lot 4 Greenwich Park,Wholesale Jerseys China, East Bank Essequibo left the courtroom, his wife and children hugged him tightly and cried with him. “You don’t have to be sorry for anything. We love you. We forgive you. We miss you so much; we just want you to come home.”
返回列表