;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); better surviving chemistry 05 - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

better surviving chemistry 05

Redding Record Searchlight
Who would've thought of back in the Eighties when Anne Fonda was the reigning aerobic dancing queen that 30 years on her baby boomer acolytes would become such a sickly and broken down lot? Wasn't the "Me Generation" destined to be the fittest, healthiest, age defying cohort ever?
Well, it didn't come about. According to a landmark review published this month within JAMA Internal Medicine, we seniors are sicker and manner less healthy than our "Greatest Generation" parents. engage in less exercising, are more overweight and have better rates of hypertension and high cholesterol . become sicker earlier in life than the previous technology, are more limited in what they will do at work and are more likely to need the use of a walking cane or walker."
Oh boy! How did this occur? In brief, diet, drugs and exercise. And none of it reasonably   that's not in the boomer DNA.
All of us boomers were born having an insatiable sweet tooth. Your days started with breakfast cereals by using names like Sugar Pops, Frosted Flakes and Lucky Charms. The best was something called Lifestyle. It was like crack cocaine (a figure of speech, however, I never actually tried break cocaine).
And then we got supersized, large fructosed and Nutrasweeted.
Compared to the Big Gulps and also jumbo sized plastic bottles associated with soda we buy these days, the six ounce cup bottles of Coca Cola which were standard in the Fifties (made out of real sugar, not many industrial product) seem virtually healthy.
Starbucks shrewdly took flavored coffee (the watery brown issues that cost our parents 20 cents a cup) and converted it into a creamy, fizzy, high calorie, high caffeinated drinks beverage we boomers could not live without at four greenbacks a shot. Brilliant.
The above mentioned review found that 40 percent of boomers are obese, compared to Up to 30 percent of their parents with a similar stage in their existence.
Exercise   too little or excessive   undid us. Remember "high impact" aerobics? Turns out it wasn't so great for our knees and lower back. Ditto all that jogging. My mate growing up, a skier, got a trendy replacement last year at age 60 and now complains of osteo-arthritis. Bummer. (If it wasn't already shattered, this country would go bankrupt changing the hips and hips of the baby boom generation.)
The investigation found that 52 percent of boomers said they got absolutely no regular physical activity versus 17 percent of their parents.
Drugs? Once we boomers scaled back within the illegal recreational drugs eaten in our youth, we gradually upped our intake of legitimate drugs supplied by America's main dealer, Big Pharma.
"Mother's Little Helper," as the In business Stones once scornfully described tranquilizers, ended up being replaced with a rainbow regarding pharmacological options, better surviving chemistry, etc.
These days you will find a heavily advertised pill for pretty much every human Louis Vuitton Luggage Tag Price condition therefore we seem eager to pop this.
Want to know why health insurance premiums and Medicare costs are hitting the roof? Just look in the medicine display case.
When a future Edward Gibbon is currently writing the "Decline and Fall of the United States of America," direct so that you can consumer drug advertising need to warrant its own chapter (having maybe another on Medicare Part D, President George W. Bush's great giveaway on the drug lobby).
I embraced my unhappy experience with sleep aids in an earlier column. In place of falling for Big Pharma's propaganda, if only I'd personally had the sense to rely upon a more natural alternative   one example is, queuing up an episode involving Kenneth Clark's "Civilization" TV series   the guy manages to make even Shakespeare, my great passion, a snooze.
These days you could shop at any store only sitting at home in front of the computer. It's also the best way to get money saving deals. I buy designer shoes for the fraction of the usual value in the stores. And they may not be knock offs either. Then, the fun comes when you wait for you buy to be delivered. It's similar to Christmas. But shopping may become an addiction if you aren't careful.
I don't find shopping to be the approach to remain young, healthy as well as active at all. Shopping just isn't exercise, lol. I prefer to hang around with young people and keep plan some of the latest trends, that assists to keep me young at heart. My spouse and i eat well and take natural vitamins, and exercise, not as much as I should however. I also garden quite a bit, and that is great exercise, especially if you do the hard work yourself. My spouse bought me a new cycle for Christmas. That is what helps to keep you young , healthy along with active.
I think part of the concern is that everything we buy in the store that comes in a very bottle is plastic. Plus, we have many more vehicles on the road today that is polluting our air. Chemicals are everywhere in the present society it isn't funny.
Now don't just love some of those ads for brand spanking new drugs? I love all the side effects that come with them. Sure, sign me up to become more in poor health and possibly die. When the unwanted effects out weigh the benefits, a little something is wrong somewhere.
"If there's any solace we can ingest all of this it's that in comparison with our children we boomers will likely look like a generation of Jack port LaLannes." I am the person child of two seniors. And although I am fit rather than overweight, I resent this comment. Talk about the "Me Generation"I always believed that most parents wanted to provide their children better lives compared to they had; not find the reassurance of their children being worse out of than they were. I love the parents as individual people, and they raised me with more love and security than anyone could ever a solution to. But the selfishness of their creation left us (now grown) kids with a huge mess to completely clean up; politically, economically, environmentally, nutritionally   where ever you look. That's nothing to be proud of. Along with we're scrambling to clean in place that mess so that might be we can leave a better destination for our children, and their children, also. If we are not successful, I will be ashamedand won't find solace in poisoning the next generation's representatives, investments, drinking water and food.
"If there's any kind of solace we can take in all of this it's that compared to our children we boomers will likely look like a generation of Jack LaLannes." I am the adult kid of two baby boomers. And although I am fit and not fat, I resent this remark. Talk about the "Me Generation"I always felt that the majority of parents wanted to give their kids better lives than they got; not find comfort in their young children being worse off compared to they were. I love my mothers and fathers as individual people, and in addition they raised me with more love and security than any one could ever hope for. Though the selfishness of their generation remaining us (now grown) kids with a huge mess to clean upward; politically, economically, environmentally, nutritionally   you name it. Which is nothing to be proud of. And we're scrambling to clean up that will mess so that maybe we could leave a better place for our youngsters, and their children, too. As not successful, I will be ashamedand will not come across solace in poisoning your next generation's representatives, investments, drinking water and also food.
"If there's any peace we can take in all of this it is really that compared to our children all of us boomers will likely look like a generation of Jack LaLannes." I am the adult child of two baby boomers. And although We are fit and not overweight, My partner and i resent this comment. Discuss the "Me Generation"I always felt that most mom and dad wanted to give their children greater lives than they had; never find comfort in their children getting worse off than they were. I love my parents while individual people, and they increased me with more love plus security than anyone may possibly ever hope for. But the envy of their generation left people (now grown) kids with a tremendous mess to clean up; politically, in the economy, environmentally, nutritionally   you name it. That's nothing to be proud of. And we're battling to clean up that chaos so that maybe we can leave a better place for our children, along with their children, too. If we are failed, I will be ashamedand will not find peace in poisoning the next generation's associates, investments, drinking water and foodstuff.

http://blog.runkeeper.com/6/what-running-shoes-are-you-rocking

http://www.malgre-nous.eu/spip.php?article2213/

http://www.tsssjj.gov.cn/E_GuestBook.asp

http://www.straight.com/node/add/article

http://rollparts.tistory.com/index.php?page=10
返回列表