;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Sitemeter 42 - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Sitemeter 42

Top 25 Catholic Websites
Bob Henry and myself really are a bit of stats geeks and we been trying to figure out the most precise way to gauge the number of outings American Catholic has been receiving by simply our readers. We work with WordPress, Sitemeter, and Feedburner to see the way we fare and I entertained the potential of using StatCounter to add to our wondering habit. Then John Carol mentioned Google Reader and how it keeps tabs with the number of subscribers each site and blog has. Which gave me the idea to add all of my favorite Catholic websites and see which of them have the most subscribers!
At this moment before you go and see who rankings where keep in mind that Google Readers only keeps track of Google customers that add websites and/or websites to their reader. It doesn account for how many times a site is stopped at and not all websites such as the Vatican (and yes even a couple of information sites such as Catholic Report) don even offer an RSS or Atom feed a subscription to. If it any comfort Google Reader seems to be typically the most popular reader out there with Bloglines an end second.
This is the best and easiest barometer I could use to tabulate how popular the Catholic website/blog thus far. I am sure there are firms or other better ways to in order to tabulate how popular a website or maybe blog is so please write about it with me in the combox. Most of these rankings are based on 40 Catholic web pages and blogs that I got into. I ranked only the prime 25 only because it feels like a good round number. I plan on doing this again later on and if you wish for your website to be included, please dress in hesitate to post the link to your web page or blog in the combox so I can add it to my Google Reader folder for next time.
Bring up to date II In Google Reader, click on the Navigation button. A decrease menu will appear with a set of menu options separated into several modules (or boxes). From the first module (or field) you will see a menu option for trends. Click on trends and you should get something similar to the screen photo above. You will see two copy labeled Reading trends plus Subscription trends. If you check the right hand side where it says Subscription tendencies, there are three tabs underneath Subscription trends labeled Typically Updated, Inactive, and Most obscure. Click on Most obscure. At the end of most obscure you can filtering the top 10, 20, or maybe 40 most obscure. We clicked on 40 and corrected the order. I may have misread what this means, but I interpreted it as a over a 30 day average, every single RSS/Atom feed to a different Google Target audience a subscription.
I will admit which i may have misread this. Plainly had, please explain this so I can understand what I reading through. Outside of sending an email towards the Google Reader help desk, I could find an explanation of what these types of labels and tabs necessarily mean. at 1:51pm
As far as the overall number of subscribers, it is a coming average over a 30 day period. Which may explain why the actual numbers may not match up.
My partner and i explained why I named it a top 25, so simply no, John Henry and Mom K. are completely and flatly wrong.
It is the top 25 subscribers over a 30 day common. the notorious Michael Regard as), Henry K., and Michael I. are concerned, Vox Nova isn a Catholic blog. When you have three bloggers exactly who voted for the most pro abortion prospect in the history of the United States plus a fourth who is pro abortion, next well their actions talk for themselves.
Of course there generally the challenge of identifying just what Catholic site. I can envision conflicts over sites like Call to Action, Catholics for Free Choice, Catholics United and its front groups, etc.
And as a refresh just carried out, that latter challenge already surfaced. I think it wise to go by self identified as Catholic. during 2:07pm
Nova isn a Catholic blog. a extent of its content (along with, in particular, its unyielding political assist for a visciously pro abort political number), I hardly think never.
In spite of a Catholic political leanings, Generate think that one would nevertheless follow the moral principles as incorporated into traditional Catholic teaching, such as of which regarding Life itself.
To fully disregard this simply because of a person political affiliations or leftest leanings basically testify to the apparent moral contradictions within the character of such individuals, that more likely than not would certainly yield to the teachings with this world as opposed to that of The Saviour Himself.
Agreed. The google viewer stats that Tito has find a way to vary widely from a few things i see (not sure why), thus Technorati may be a better source. And Poli right, of course, that positions can be viewed primarily as regarding vanity (vanity of vanities, everything is although I come across some really good blogs via rankings.
I do think it's best to go by self labeled as Catholic.
In Google Reader, click on the Map-reading button. A drop down selection will appear with a list of selection options separated into three web template modules (or boxes). In the primary module (or box) you will notice a menu option for trends. Click on trends and you will get something similar to the screen shot over. You will see two columns branded Reading trends and Monthly subscription trends. If you look on the appropriate hand side where them says Subscription trends, you can find three tabs under Request trends labeled Frequently Up to date, Inactive, and Most obscure. Click on Most obscure. At the bottom of most obscure you can filter the top 10, 20, or 50 most obscure. I manifested itself 40 and reversed the order. I may have misread how this works, but I interpreted it as spanning a 30 day average, eachRSS/Atom feed to another Google Reader is a subscription.
Let me admit that I may have misread this. If I had, please explain this so I can determine what I reading. Outside of giving an email to the Google Readers help desk, I can find an outline of what these labels and also tabs mean.
I am working away at a project so I may have overlooked some comments that were derogatory on the way to me. Thank you for spotting these individuals and rectifying the situation.
I been quite busy in the office these last few weeks thus i haven posted anything in order not to distract myself from my work. I thought a seemingly simple posting on the top 25 Search engines Reader subscribers might have been enjoyment and informative. I was extending its love to add Ghd Hair Straightener Price dotCommonweal and Vox Nova, but I didn't remember to do so (I wanted to add them both since they both have a high volume of subscribers and visits inside St. blogs).

http://mapledeal.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=15485207

http://npl.rice.edu/search/node/

http://www.jcsyxx.com/ydddr/E_GuestBook.asp

http://www.tsssjj.gov.cn/E_GuestBook.asp

http://galleri.kjerringoy.no/displayimage.php?album=155&pos=46
返回列表