;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); After the race 62 - 公告區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

After the race 62

Two crewmen face charges throughout fight after Richmond race
Michael Searce, listed on the RCR website as a auto mechanic on the Scott team, was busted on two charges of misdemeanor assault. Thomas Costello, an interior professional for Scott, was arrested using one count of misdemeanor assault, in accordance with Lt. Linda Toney of the Henrico County Police.
Searce, 50, and Costello, 35, ended up released following booking, in accordance with Toney. ET. ET.
"Several members of yet another Buy Genuine Ghd Australia race team confronted a group that included Nelson Piquet Jr., causing the arrest of two folks from the other race crew," said a statement through the team. "TSM will have no additionally comment on the incident because the matter is an active circumstance with the Henrico Police Department."
Details of the police investigation were not immediately available, although cops did confirm that one person does suffer an injured shoulder. Options said it was not Piquet who was injured.
"I didn't witness what took place last night outside of the race track,Inch team owner Richard Childress claimed. "Our team members were walking to their own cars and words were being exchanged with members through another team, which triggered an altercation. We are working with these phones resolve this matter. We are at this point concentrating on winning the Strolling Cup race tonight.Inches
NASCAR is also waiting in details.
"Obviously we're still meeting facts about what happened," representative Kristi King said. "We will correct it once we have all the content."
Piquet had tangled having Scott during Friday's Nationwide Series race.
After the race, the staffs nearly brawled and Scott went over to Piquet's car. Piquet shoved him Ghd Hair Straightener Cheap then kicked him in the genitals.
NASCAR officials said there would be no penalties regarding anything that happened on opening road after the race. They said they would not comment on the police investigation.
"When you get a mood at the end of the race, most Mbt Masai Australia people are tired and frustrated and you simply do things you don't mean to," Piquet said right after the race.
"The intention wasn't to accomplish this. It was just to keep him or her away from me because I don't want to start a fight. Vibram Womens Shoes This individual came running at my family yelling. It was kind of a very first reaction to defend myself. It wasn't meant to hit him in which it ended up."

Home Business Web site  07

eating greater  73

High performance  76

Was it intentionally mean energetic   92

Coca Cola Enterprises  05
返回列表