;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Alejandro Gomez Jersey xqzkck0p - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Alejandro Gomez Jersey xqzkck0p

The Guyana Police Force is refuting allegations that a carjacking victim had to wait until ranks finished buying from a Chinese restaurant before responding to his report.In an article in last Monday’s edition of this publication, Fharis Mohamed claimed that police were tardy in responding to his report, and that they failed to put up roadblocks to thwart the carjacker. The incident occurred two Mondays ago in Diamond Housing Scheme.In a release issued yesterday, it was stated that the Force was “vigorously disputing the allegation that the ranks of the police mobile patrol were at a Chinese restaurant at the time when they were contacted by the victim, and that he had to wait until they were finished purchasing food and drinks before any action was taken on his report, as is claimed in the article.”According to the release, the issue of the patrol ranks being at a Chinese restaurant “is apparently a new dimension added to the matter,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, as it was raised and dealt with at a Community Outreach Meeting held by the Divisional Commander on Saturday November 22, 2014, at the Diamond Secondary School, “and nothing of the sort was mentioned.”“The Guyana Police Force wishes to clarify that upon receipt of the report, and taking into consideration the time that had elapsed since the commission of the alleged carjacking, the decision was taken by the patrol ranks at that stage to immediately inform other police patrols and stations of the incident via the radio communications network,Cheap Jerseys, rather than to pursue the perpetrator,” the release said.“Efforts are continuing to be made in order to recover the stolen motor vehicle, which has not been located so far.”Mohammed, who works with an Eleventh Avenue,Jerseys Cheap NFL, Diamond Housing Scheme, East Bank Demerara taxi service, said he had to watch helplessly as a gun-toting carjacker escaped with his Toyota Spacio. He had bought the vehicle some two weeks ago.Mohamed said that the incident occurred a few yards from his place of employment around 20:45 hours, two Mondays ago.The driver said that he was in his vehicle,Cheap NFL Jerseys, PSS 9658,China NFL Jerseys, near Eleventh Avenue, Diamond Housing Scheme, when a gunman opened the door and snatched his cellular phone.“The gunman then told me to exit the vehicle and I pleaded and cooperated with the gunman for him not to shoot. However, just as the gunman drove off, I called a taxi service at the head of the scheme to inform them my car was just hijacked,” he said.Mohammed said he also called a friend who was “just around the corner” and they were planning to pursue the stolen vehicle. Instead,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, he saw a police patrol van in front of a Chinese restaurant on Ninth Avenue and sought help from them.Mohamed said that the policemen promised to send transmissions to all police outlets. The taxi driver said he then asked the Police to chase after the vehicle and “their exact words were that their vehicle can’t do that because it can’t drive speed and it doesn’t pick up fast enough.”He claimed that he then had to wait until the ranks had finished purchasing food and drinks at the restaurant before they instructed him to go to Diamond/Grove Police Station and lodge a report.At that station,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, Mohammed said ranks took a report and when he asked if they had heard the “transmission” they said no. He told this publication that it was then that the policemen proceeded to send a transmission which Mohamed heard other stations acknowledging.“The police said they were going to have roadblocks. I then had a few friends with me and we began to patrol the road from Diamond to Le Repentir Cemetery which we saw no road blocks,” Mohammed said.He went on to note that the owner of A&A Cabs who was coming from his residence in Tuschen Housing Scheme, East Bank Essequibo, had stopped and informed several stations along the way of the carjacking.According to him, the taxi service owner did not see any road blocks.“Some of my friends’ cars patrolled from Diamond to Soesdyke, Diamond to Mocha and Le Repentir Cemetery and not any roadblock,” he said.
返回列表